What the funk do I do on Telos?

Ok I went Light side and helped the Ilithorians, I got my ship back, but when I went to Czerka Corp, the Criminals the bounty was for just ran away.

I even planted mines all in Czerka offices to stop them but I guess we are not supposed to since they run right through them and no boom.

Do we find these criminals later on?

Also the dancer I'd like to reuinte her with her boyfriend but I can't seem to set her free now that I own her.

and lastly I have done all the quests on Telos but still can't get into the Czerka Corp dock.

I need some guidance here I hat eto leave stuff up the air like this. :">

I had the same problem. That quest remained unsolved for me and it annoyed the hell out of me.

I couldn't find them anywhere so I decided to surrender. And so the quest stayed on my quest window right till the end :thumbsup:

Sorry for the useless post but I wanted everybody to know my deep hatred for this quest

Ok I went Light side and helped the Ilithorians, I got my ship back, but when I went to Czerka Corp, the Criminals the bounty was for just ran away.

I even planted mines all in Czerka offices to stop them but I guess we are not supposed to since they run right through them and no boom.

Do we find these criminals later on?

Also the dancer I'd like to reuinte her with her boyfriend but I can't seem to set her free now that I own her.

and lastly I have done all the quests on Telos but still can't get into the Czerka Corp dock.

I need some guidance here I hat eto leave stuff up the air like this.  :">

You encounter them on the surface of telos later. I dont think you can return her to her husband if you chose to keep her enslaved. And finally, I dont think you can access Czerka docks UNLESS you help Czerka or you help the smuggler out.

I'm having a problem with the brothers too. I've crash landed, killed and explorerd everywhere including the military base, but can't find those damb brothers anywhere. What am I missing? Originally went into Czerka and than saw them run off to the docks, is there anything else I should have done? Thanks