Influence dead ends...wtf?

with 2 characters I was having great luck influencing them (always gaining, them talking to me et etc....and then I hit a wall. Nothing I did could push it forward.

One was handmaiden, the other Bao Dur.

It got so ridiculous, especially with maiden. I sent them to Dxun and got the option to ask them both what happened at Dxun, they seemed different. And they always declined. With handmaiden it got so stupid. She told me her name, and then I'd try to talk to her and ask her name (after she told me in a particular scene) and she wouldnt tell me. (I did beat her in 3 fights)

What did I do wrong!?!?

I got the handmaiden to reveal everything but what she thought of Atris. She was the first one i turned to Jedi (long before Dxun).

Funny thing, Bao-Dur was not even with the party that went to Freedon Nab's tomb. Yet he was the only one I had the convo option about something happening on Dxun. He never did reveal it (maybe my influence was not high enough). Anyway, I ended the game never having resolved much with Bao-Dur, and I never got the chance to gain any more influence with the Handmaiden (which is funny, because from the time I got her she was always in my party. She would commend me on my choices on the planets, but I rarely got influence).

After killing Atris the Handmaiden told me her real name and considered herself my "disciple," I thought she'd be my apprentice from then on. But everytime I'd talk to her afterwards she'd say something like "I have nothing to say to you, leave me alone." She started saying that way before I killed Atris because of me going DS, but still I thought it would change after her swearing loyalty to me.

I dunno, maybe it's just a bug. The game seems to be full of 'em. :devil:

i didnt get anywhere with anyone really, i got a few influence points every now and then but everytime i try to talk to them i just get the same damn dialog options over and over and no chance to gain influence, it was especially hard with handmaiden. i took her everywhere with me cause i wanted her to become my apprentice, i did nothing but good things and she talked about it but i got no influence with her. i didnt learn her name till after i beat atris and i never got her to become a jedi/padawan.i got an option to offer her to learn from me about halfway through the game but she said something like she would have to think about it. and thats as far as i ever got, same dialog options from there on out and no more influence. pissed me off.

After killing Atris the Handmaiden told me her real name and considered herself my "disciple," I thought she'd be my apprentice from then on. But everytime I'd talk to her afterwards she'd say something like "I have nothing to say to you, leave me alone." She started saying that way before I killed Atris because of me going DS, but still I thought it would change after her swearing loyalty to me.

I dunno, maybe it's just a bug. The game seems to be full of 'em.  :devil:

Exact thing happened to me! I am your mentor now.....and you have nothing left to say to me??? WTF?

I dunno, maybe it's just a bug. The game seems to be full of 'em.  :devil:

Exact thing happened to me! I am your mentor now.....and you have nothing left to say to me??? WTF?

Me too, she told me she had to think about it, but that was the end of it. I guess she's still thinking.