KOTOR 3 Suggestions

I know that the K3 threads are touchy items for you trollish denizens, but do remember this is a new topic for people who arrive in our community. So I would ... no I expect respectful treatment. If you do not want to talk about K3 - THEN DO NOT POST! Treat anyone - especially those new travellers from out Cyberway - without courtesy and hospitality makes the Big Green ornery ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Yes, I understand but it is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very old topic that has been done 15 times beyond death and KotOR 3 has no relevance til the game is actually officially been announced which it hasn't.

Yes, I understand but it is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very old topic that has been done 15 times beyond death and KotOR 3 has no relevance til the game is actually officially been announced which it hasn't.

Even so, it's still fun to speculate. :D

Anyways I really like the idea of a big space battle. I've seen the movies and read many of the books and there is almost always some kind of big space battle.

I know that the K3 threads are touchy items for you trollish denizens, but do remember this is a new topic for people who arrive in our community. So I would ... no I expect respectful treatment. If you do not want to talk about K3 - THEN DO NOT POST! Treat anyone - especially those new travellers from out Cyberway - without courtesy and hospitality makes the Big Green ornery ...

Nice to see someone say something... some of these people must have really boring life's to jump on every k3 threed and complain.. if they don't like it so much why don't they stay out of them...

*Thread pruned*

This one stays here untill a more permanent sollution is there to collect K3 data...

Afterall remind yourself the rise of several new Kotor3 threads is due to the vigilance to lock the Kotor3 suggestions thread in C&C...

So, less discussion of why this thread is evil/helpfull and more constructive posting. It is not THAT hard avoiding threads with "Kotor3" in the title if you don't wan't to participate...

And posting a post in every one how it should "end" really helps no one, and certainly also doesn't stop it...

What i would like to see out of K3

Story-wise i'm not bothered as long as it finishes the trilogy off well, but if they can't then it migh be better to start with a fresh story. But there are 2 things i'd really like to see.

1 - more master/apprentice stuff. For example, at the beggining of the game, upto lvl 8, your master trains you, like kreia does. Then you go off on your own (for what ever reason). At lvl 12-14 you take on your own apprentice and you teach them, by that i mean actually teach them and not how it works in k2.

2 - A more in-depth process of creating your lightsaber. Going on special quests for the parts and atleast a short cut scence showing the building and meditation that is required in the construction of the lightsaber.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What i would like to see out of K3

Story-wise i'm not bothered as long as it finishes the trilogy off well, but if they can't then it migh be better to start with a fresh story. But there are 2 things i'd really like to see.

1 - more master/apprentice stuff. For example, at the beggining of the game, upto lvl 8, your master trains you, like kreia does. Then you go off on your own (for what ever reason). At lvl 12-14 you take on your own apprentice and you teach them, by that i mean actually teach them and not how it works in k2.

2 - A more in-depth process of creating your lightsaber. Going on special quests for the parts and atleast a short cut scence showing the building and meditation that is required in the construction of the lightsaber.

pretty good ideas.. the master/apprentice might be hard to put in to a mmo but a rpg shouldnt be to hard... at least they never put it in to swg.. and every one asked for it..

If you start with an apprentice it means your character is already a Jedi Knight, which means we are starting characters at least 7th level so we might as well have pregens. Does anyone even think when making their posts about K3? ;)

Edited by Judge Hades

Guest MacLeodCorp
If you start with an apprentice it means your character is already a Jedi Knight, which means we are starting characters at least 7th level so we might as well have pregens.  Does anyone even think when making their posts about K3?  :thumbsup:

When people stop being creative, the world will cease to exist.

Starting the game as a Master is way too powerful. I can see starting the game off with two characters. One character will be the PC, and he/she will be a new Jedi. The second character will be a NPC, and he/she will be a younger Jedi Apprentice. Unfortunatley, you will have to regain control over the force again, and that can become very boring with repetition. Only time will tell...

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Please feel free to the revitalised K3 Suggestions and Ideas thread: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=39440

And so it continues ... READ the first post. Patience is precariously balanced with some of the temper tantrums of late my finely scaled trolls ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: