KOTOR 3 Suggestions

As the loading screen in KOTOR 1 says, "True Sith disappeared years ago. The Sith now are just followers of their belief," or something like that. I believe the Sith is some sort of force-sensitive race, like Visas' race (can't remember the name of it).

Anyway, I want to see more lightsaber forms in KOTOR 3, and have them all look different from one another. Also, a Jedi should excel in one of them, not constantly having to switch between them.

In K1 a lot of questions were left unanswered, in fact it was really open ended. I hear K2 shares this. So, in K3 why not bring back Revan AND the Exile. Use the split party format, Revan lead one crew, the Exile the other. Of course, that'd mean a lot more work for the designers, and mean a much larger game(more planets, dialogue, etc.). And of course, figure out someway to bring back a few characters from each crew, maybe even have them switch around? Bastilla with the Exile, Handmaiden(is that STILL her name??) with Revan, or somesuch.

I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet because it doesn't come out till Feburary but I have read a lot of spoilers on this forum and I still don't feel spoiled as I will still feel surprised any way,but any way from what I have read

LS ending=Excile going off in the ebon hawk in the sunset to go wait for the true sith to attack like Revan?

well the suggestions I as suggesting can be quite hard to explain as there were many endings for K1 and K2 (Sorry I haven't played K2 yet but I will soon)

So I am going to only put some suggestion for certian sides for KOTOR 3.so what I am suggesting may be impossible for drvsto do any way,maynot not as this is only a suggestion.

term

uber=almost invinible

Suggestions for KOTOR 3

1.Have the "true sith" threaten the galaxy not followers of the "true sith"

"TRUE SITH THREAT"

2.Make the "true sith" almost Uber, I mean not super uber, but almost uber. "true sith" does sound as if their uber to me. Make the true sith return and once again with Revan and the Exile gone at the present time the true sith have now ready to attack the galaxy and the galaxy is engolfed by a very dark energy or somthing and this threat is the biggest most dangeroous ever that will leave a mark in the galaxy even up to the the star wars movies 4000 years later! (you know what I mean?), I mean the threat is even bigger then K1 and K2 put together.

"LS ENDING SUGGESTION FROM K1&K2)

3.Revan and The Excile come back together to face the very dangerous "true sith" together this option is only if Revan chose LS ending in K1 and The Exile chose LS ending in K2 and the crew from K1 join forces with K2 but the story is different again if Revan and the Excile chose dark side for K1 and K2.

"DARK SIDE SUGGESTION K1&K2"

As for the dark side Revan and dark side Excile...maybe possbliy (As I have said I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet so my dark side suggestions might be a bit iffy) again have the dark side crew from K1 join forces with K2 (yes I know characters from K1 for example Jolee,Juhani,Zaalbar etc etc were killed in K1) but some how the K1 crew who were killed by Revan, also the rise of the true sith some how reach the dead..(Zaalbar,Juhani,Jolees ghosts are in pain so they can't rest in peace until the threat is gone so the ghosts of the dead K1 crew have no choice but to go up against Revan and the dark side Excile and the true sith and some how return as ghosts or somthing to aid the republic in fighting the "true sith Revan and the Exile.

"REVAN DARK SIDE,EXCILE LIGHT SIDE SUGGESTION FROM K1&K2)

Ok if you chose Revan to go dark side and the Excile light side, you learn that somehoe Revan has joined the "true sith" and agian you as a light side Jedi must join forces with K2 crew and some of the dead K1 crew who cannot rest in peace until the threat is over again the excile still has a path before him so again he can choose dark or light...as there are so many possibilites in KOTOR its almost hard to put together.

So some how the true sith have disturbed the dead,possibly even Exar Kun spirt cannot stay dead because the "true sith have risen as again some how the "true sith awoken the sith followers who have died and they also bring even more despair to the galaxy so again on the oppisite side all the legendary Jedi who have been killed from the lightside also have been awaken so they cannot rest in peace until the dark threat is over so they assist the light side excile and their crew to rid the threat....but no matter what choices you choose,the war will leave a very big mark in the galaxy forever,maybe even leading up to the star wars movies for example the damage is so big in the galaxy some one from the dead have to preddict that some one 4000 years in the future will bring the force back in into balance (Anakin skywalker) any how this is soem of my suggestions......

(this option will also vice vesa with Revan goes lightside and excile goes dark side et etc etc)

I hope you can understand my options as KOTOR 3 will some how lead up to "Anakin Skywalker I don't know how but it would make the player feel very important maybe all theses suggeston are usless....)

Cheero

Bastilla Skywalker

As I have said this is quite a difficult suggestion as I think even though the crew of the Ebon hawk are dead some how they still have a part in fighting the dark side Revan and true sith etc along side the K2 crew as again this may very in crew because the stories are differ again...

, in K3 why not bring back Revan AND the Exile. Use the split party format, Revan lead one crew, the Exile the other. Of course, that'd mean a lot more work for the designers, and mean a much larger game(more planets, dialogue, etc.).

well if kotor3 is on the next xbox, im sure more of everything won't be a problem at all!!

I don't think I can accept that, with the exile's ability to form very strong spiritual bonds so effortlessly that he would be able to leave his friends behind forever without them 'feeling' his struggle. I don't think all of them could resist such a call.

From what is said in Kreia's predictions, their futures are still vague. She doesn't *explicitly* say that the exile will never see them again and only one of them is predicted to die, though only in 'many years.'

Also: though I haven't played through with Revan as a LS female, from what I've read it seems Carth expects her return, and tells the exile to tell her that 'Carth is waiting.' Perhaps that isn't possible, but to me that seems like the only semblance of true hope in the entire game. I would have liked to see that in the ending. Having hope isn't always the same as being 'happy'.

KOtOR3: The "True Sith" are invading the republic almost unchallenged.The republic still incredibly weak is just waiting to roll over and die,and Revan and The Exile are no where to be found( :ph34r: mysterious :ph34r: ). So thats when you the new PC,Carth,Bastilla and other party members from 1&2 decide to head up a search for them.

Well thats my idea. :thumbsup:

KOtOR3:  The "True Sith" are invading the republic almost unchallenged.The republic still incredibly weak is just waiting to roll over and die,and Revan and The Exile are no where to be found( :ph34r: mysterious :ph34r: ). So thats when you the new PC,Carth,Bastilla and other party members from 1&2 decide to head up a search for them.

Ha! Damn incompetent all-seeing Jedi.

KOtOR3:  The "True Sith" are invading the republic almost unchallenged.The republic still incredibly weak is just waiting to roll over and die,and Revan and The Exile are no where to be found( :ph34r: mysterious :ph34r: ). So thats when you the new PC,Carth,Bastilla and other party members from 1&2 decide to head up a search for them.

Ha! Damn incompetent all-seeing Jedi.

What is that supposed to mean?

In KotOR 3 I would like to see

A game that is playable, all the way through.

No freezing. No mysteriously black screens. No freezing. Workstations that do just that, work. You know, stuff that would cause me not to Run out in the snow, excahnge the game, then return that one, and go back home and make little Obsidian Voodo Dolls.

I'm suprised you can't update software on a Microsoft system such as an Xbox, because they do all the time. Personally, I'd rather be able to play a game that I payed $50 for than use IE, but thats me.

I see now what many people like the darkside (like me)

LucasArts was develop the Kotor 3 but the project  is stoped

What?

Perhaps Nihilus could make a return in this game. People said he was a lot like a Sith Ghost. They also don't need a misleading boxshot. This time the big face on the box shouldn't be who looks the coolest.

I decided to be mean because gods knows I hate ignorance.

You know that I am "casual" Star Wars fan, I dont buy the novels (I only read the RtoJ novel), I read a few comics, played some computer games (good ones, not the crap shoved out the door of the last years even if I play some of then) so I am not exactly a autority when it comes to EU and whats canon or not.

However I can dig up that information, its not much hard since Star Wars based forums and web pages are common.

Back when I playing D&D I was a member of Wizards forums so I read the Star Wars d20 area of then and one thing I spoted was a line over the "New Jedi Order" novels with the Borg, I mean Vorg (you know what I mean .... sorry I do take sides) with some people like what was done and other hate what it was done, before the prequels created "the" split of prequels/originals we had the Vorg doing that.

Why do I meantion then?

Because WE DONT NEED NO MORE DAMN OVERPOWERFULL ALIENS THAT NOBODY KNEW BEFORE AND THEN VANISH WITHOUT LEAVING A TRACE!

Holy *beep* ... "True Sith" ... what the *beep* is the "Truth Sith", you mean the god damn race that was a buch of primitive morons that decided to worship the LOSING side of the internal Jedi fight.

Yes THEY GOD DAMN LOST .... what the *beep* is so damn "uber" about a bunch of former Jedi ?

Are we going to call the Spanish "uber" because they did the *beep* same thing with the Incas?

So lets see ... the race is DEAD, the LOSERS that they worshiped are dead too and ... what do we have then ... Oh, I know N-O-T-H-I-N-G with is exactly what some people have instead of a brain.

Those are the Sith, they can wait for the "true Sith" all they want because the Republic taken care of then about 1000 before they were born, its not going to happen again folks, that as long someone on LucasArts tries to maintain the universe consistence with is something I do wonder ...

Doing around pulling a Borg is not going to work, Star Wars already have then and they are called Vorg and only show up a lot later, during the New Republic time.

... Is because of crap like that I avoid fan fiction, it tends to be crap with uber character against uber foes with glaring plot holes, lack of research and bad writting.

Perhaps I sould go over about "The Force" that takes a beating, being EU autors or Lucas trying to explain it or use it as some kind of plot device, lets say seeing BG2 all over again mixed with PS:T elements ... sorry but I dont fall for the same tricks again ... same goes with fallout ending system ... this is neither PS:T, BG or Fallout (its Star Wars, did LucasArts mentioned it ?) and I expected a little more but then again I sould be used to "one trick pony", they make something and use again and again and again.

KotOR 3 sould not be made, better actually make a Star Wars RPG on the same lines of SW:KotOR and forget this nosense ... what is crao, remains crap,droping gold dust on it just makes with crap with gold dust on it.

drakron.png