KOTOR 3 Suggestions

Hi all. i am firm beleiver that are suggestions are heard and do make a difference. i remeber a lot of posts at bioware's forum that were suggestions for kotor 2. things like being able to walk faster in the space suit, and having the dialoge with aliens go faster so that they wouldn't just talk forever. well guess what? those thing have been fixed, which only reinforces my beleif that the devs do care, and that some devs took the time to read those suggestions at bioware's forum, and took them to heart. thanks devs. :thumbsup: anyway, i hope u guys post your suggestions and things u think need to be fixed as u come across them. together we can hopefully make KOTOR 3 bad ass!! ;) thanks for your help guys!!

oh and please if your suggestion(s) contain spoilers, put a lil spoiler warning at the beginning of your post!! - thanx, Titan.

if possible can a mod sticky this topic, its never too early for good suggestions!! ;)

:)

Lets see

1. Next game must have a Fleet Battle. A space battle is a must in Star Wars.

2. The Planet Mandalore. Let the third game show the mighty planet of the Mandalorians.

3. Coruscant, or at least the Jedi Temple

4. It would also be cool to see what is going on in the Senate, and how your character could influence the senate

5. The Return of Revan as the PC character

6. Aldaraan would be a nice planet to go too, and since the next game will definitly come out after Episode 3 I'm sure the planet can be touched.

7. Basilisk War Droids, don't have to fly them, seeing them in battle would be more than enough.

8. The Death of CARTH ONASI

9. A Wedge type character. Meaning a pilot who doesn't have to be a party member but a character who would show up like Wedge did in the movies.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I'd rather have the exile as the main character, but if BioWare develops the game instead, then they'd better go with Revan. Only the creators can do their characters justice.

Yeah, it would be weird if they made yet another jedi character for you to play as. Come on, there can only be so many people strong enough in the force to shape the future of a galaxy ;) Revan or Exile would be cool. I haven't played K2 yet, but I'm assuming since you guys said Revan that he ends up not dying? :thumbsup:

One thing that is most important:

A BETTER ENDING!!!

This "sequel ending will be a cliffhanger and totally unexplained" stuff is getting on my nerves.

I mean really, they could of done much better, it was such a letdown after thirty eight hours.

(w00t) Ahhh my favorite kinda topics

KOTOR 3 if there is one needs. Different attacks for example once you are Mainly Dark side alignment your attack animations are more aggressive dealing out more visualy severe and brutal punishment.

and oppositely Light side we see more Graceful and fluent movements dealing out quicker and more painless deaths.

KOTOR 3, needs to Abandon the d20 turn based style for gods sake.

It also needs full Xbox Live awareness for example, the more friends you have online the stronger your force powers can be kinda making Xbox Live as the Force it self a grand aware ness and connection to all beings, isn't that what Xbox Live was supposed to be anyways.

And lastly, a dedicated jump at the very least make it conext sensitive so we can pull and push objects we need more World interaction since we are glued to the grund as we run at times it looks like the world is scrolling by and we are standing in place jogging.

Oh and Jedi's swim so do gangsters.

Lets see

1. Next game must have a Fleet Battle. A space battle is a must in Star Wars.

4. It would also be cool to see what is going on in the Senate, and how your character could influence the senate

5. The Return of Revan as the PC character

9. A Wedge type character. Meaning a pilot who doesn't have to be a party member but a character who would show up like Wedge did in the movies.

all good suggestions, but these i really like!!

indeed a space battle is a key ingredient to making a good SW game, movie, etc..

i think u may be on to something there about the return of revan, that would be too cool. if they did that then they need to have the original character face choices from kotor 1, but they should age them a lil.

i really like the wedge type character showing up idea. have him show up unexpectedly in a space battle to be your wingman or something like that!!

anyways cool suggestions!!

The Exile is equal to Revan in terms of power? From a scenario view, not from stats

Revan is by far the most touched by the Force. However, the exile is a special case:

The Force does not touch him at all. Yes, he can feel it, but it cannot feel him. His life is an echo - not even a life at all. Because of this, the Jedi Council believes the exile to be a wound in the Force. He feeds on the power of others to sustain himself: as he extinguishes more lives, the more powerful he becomes. Because of this, they see him as the end of all life. And without life, there cannot be the Force. So they seek to strip him of his power, but they do so out of misunderstanding and ignorance. They refuse to see a life untouched by the Force as one that can prosper.

The exile is an exile in more ways than one.

I will only play the game in two months, but from what I heard so far.... The ending was vague, the characters have unresolved issues left. All this is fine if the sequel picks up on it.

They also destroyed some of what you acheived in K1.

Especially the romances. Revan leaving his girlfreind/boyfreind and freinds negates what you acheived in K1 and is plain sad, but ok if they pick up on it. Thanks for not killing them though Obsidian

So KOTOR3 should bring those things to some kind of conclusion. Preferably with a possibility of having a happy resolution.

PS. If K2 was indeed the "Empire strikes back" of the series then I am happy with the way it is going, since they have a good setup for a sequel.

I will only play the game in two months, but from what I heard so far.... The ending was vague, the characters have unresolved issues left. All this is fine if the sequel picks up on it.

I'll be more than happy if KotOR 3 accomplishes this. I'm going to continue to be frustrated until a sequel is officially announced, though.

Especially the romances. Revan leaving his girlfreind/boyfreind and freinds negates what you acheived in K1 and is plain sad, but ok if they pick up on it. Thanks for not killing them though Obsidian

Endgame spoiler:

This is done at the end of KOTOR 2 as well and for exactly the same reasons as Revan left his friends and loved ones behind.

Endgame spoiler:

This is done at the end of KOTOR 2 as well and for exactly the same reasons as Revan left his friends and loved ones behind.

Yeah I heard as much.... The only thing I know is how it ends and returning characters (could not resist, spoiled the ending for myself in the process), atleast I will be well prepared. And I though K1 ending was lacking....

Games are not movies they cant cramp them out at the same rate and we would have to wait for a long time..... *sight* If only this was a PC game, then we could have expansion packs....... oh well. Now we probably going to have to wait for x-box2 or something. I doubt they will use the same engine, although I would not mind personally.

Oh, and I dont want the story to be "in another 5 years", the characters will become too old by that time for my taste.

Welll they should make the next one something like 50 or 100 years from kotor 2, as they should have done with kotor 2 (place it 50 to 100 years after kotor), in that way it won't really matter what you did in the previous game, nor you 'll have to care about seeing old charactters.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Welll they should make the next one something like 50 or 100 years from kotor 2, as they should have done with kotor 2 (place it 50 to 100 years after kotor), in that way it won't really matter what you did in the previous game, nor you 'll have to care about seeing old charactters.

Well it is beyond that point now....

In Kotor 2. Both bio and Obsidian should sit down and work with this game together.

The third needs to be very difficult seeing as how you will now be fighting the true sith.

Also, they need to either have Revan or the Exile as the PC.

Who knows, maybe TSL will have an expansion pack like BG2 did. When I first beat BG2, I was ready to kill somebody until I found out there was an expansion.