Character faces, displeased with them

I played KOTOR 2 for three hours today and I was displeased with the faces you could choose. Some of the good old ones are gone and I seriously thought you would be able to change the colour of the skin on some faces - a more advanced way to pick a face. But no, it's simple and the faces aren't too interesting.

Anyone else agree

i was hoping for the option to be a Kel Dor like Plo Koon. but no such luck. such is life!!

It would screw up the story and Obsidian only had a year to make this game with a small team so they couldn't make it so you could fully custimize your face and there where also many problems that came with full custimization.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I played KOTOR 2 for three hours today and I was displeased with the faces you could choose. Some of the good old ones are gone and I seriously thought you would be able to change the colour of the skin on some faces - a more advanced way to pick a face. But no, it's simple and the faces aren't too interesting.

Anyone else agree

Uhh i actually disagree, I mean you can't expect that much from a game that was built in around a year, I mean no one even ever said that you were going to be able to change the skin color of any of the faces. Jack ass! <_<

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

it wouldn't have surprised me if they had added more to the face body customizing feature. its become such a big thing in gaming, and with other star wars games. i guess time was an issue so it didn't happen. im only about 9 hours into kotor 2, but so far i haven't heard of any reason why being a kel-dor would screw up t he story. but maybe it would and i just don't know that yet!

Anyone else agree

Uhh i actually disagree, I mean you can't expect that much from a game that was built in around a year, I mean no one even ever said that you were going to be able to change the skin color of any of the faces. Jack ass! <_<

same with me and they didn't have 3 years to make the game they only had one they arn't going to spen 5 months on perfect customization for your perfect face jackass <_<

I'm not a jackass, don't be a fanboy. I read somewhere a long time ago that they would improve the customizing part of the game (the one where you pick a face), so I expected that.

Well I don't care much, I finally did pick a face, I just thought the selection would be bigger.

The game is great, I hate how

HK-50 is such a lying piece of junk

hehe.

I also wonder why some faces were removed from KOTOR 2 that were in KOTOR 1, just curious.

You mean star wars galaxies

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm not a jackass, don't be a fanboy. I read somewhere a long time ago that they would improve the customizing part of the game (the one where you pick a face), so I expected that.

Well I don't care much, I finally did pick a face, I just thought the selection would be bigger.

hehe.

I also wonder why some faces were removed from KOTOR 2 that were in KOTOR 1, just curious.

yeah if he wants that much character creation freedom than maybe he should play galaxies that should satasfiy his wants

hehe.

yeah if he wants that much character creation freedom than maybe he should play galaxies that should satasfiy his wants

Don't listen to them, Star Wars Galaxies and SOE must die! :ph34r:

I made one of those for KOTOR I (except for the mohawk). Piecings became more pronounced as character slid further towards the dark side. It was rather cool-looking, if I must say so myself.

As for character creation in general, I think we badgered the devs quite sufficiently about wanting greater creature control, and were told to go sit in the corner and stop asking because it wasn't going to happen.