Is There Anyway To Put Your Robe Hood Up?????

The last few posts in this thread have been removed. I will only say this once - personal insults/flames/baiting will not be tolerated. If one cannot abide by these simple rules of decorum, warnigns will fly and members will have all of their posts moderated before posting.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Some robes have hoods, most don't and it was too much work to put the up and down feature because lack of time and small team. So i don't think they'll add it the PC version.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Some robes have hoods, most don't and it was too much work to put the up and down feature because lack of time and small team. So i don't think they'll add it the PC version.

Wait, you're saying there are actual robes with the hood already up? If so, I didn't find any when I played, and I beat it! ;)

Randoom stuff, also it KOTOR did you get all the (usefull) items the first time through?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Randoom stuff, also it KOTOR did you get all the (usefull) items the first time through?

I know it's random loot I just didn't expect to miss out on such a big item like that, especially with all the NPC's I took out. Guess the item drop rates aren't as high as I thought.

Does anyone have a screenshot of a PC with his hood up though? Haven't seen any yet. :(

I for some reason am unable to post topics, so this will be a bit away from the conversation going on here. Has this new sequel put the kibosh on romantic intermingilings between charcters. I know in KOTOR a player depending on gender could go for Carth or Bastilla. I wondered if here the same. I know this is not the sims and far from the focus of the game, but it added an element of realism (RP) for me in the first one.

All answers will be appreciated.

>_<

I for some reason am unable to post topics, so this will be a bit away from the conversation going on here.  Has this new sequel put the kibosh on romantic intermingilings between charcters.  I know in KOTOR a player depending on gender could go for Carth or Bastilla.  I wondered if here the same.  I know this is not the sims and far from the focus of the game, but it added an element of realism (RP)  for me in the first one. 

All answers will be appreciated.

:luck:

I also would like a screenshot..or if the devs could just confirm or deny the existence than that would save some time....as far as romance goes, it's not as developed in the first game..you do have romantic type moments but they don't really go anywhere as far as I can tell.

On the issue of hoods. Not sure if this has been answered.

There are no jedi robes where the player can put the hood up and down themselves. Some companions have hoods when they wear clothes or jedi robes.

The issue for not including robes was not so much a time or team issue, but an engine issue. The robes that are in the game already pushed the memory set aside for Player Character armor types by a factor of 2 or 3, so we had to compromise in places. In my opinion, it was worth it because I think our robes look great.

Feargus Urquhart

CEO

Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

On the issue of hoods.  Not sure if this has been answered.

There are no jedi robes where the player can put the hood up and down themselves.  Some companions have hoods when they wear clothes or jedi robes.

The issue for not including robes was not so much a time or team issue, but an engine issue.  The robes that are in the game already pushed the memory set aside for Player Character armor types by a factor of 2 or 3, so we had to compromise in places.  In my opinion, it was worth it because I think our robes look great.

They *do* look cool. Don't know what some others are talkin' about (not in this thread). <_<

yes they look much better than in KOTOR. on a side note anyone know how fast the xbox is? is it 128bit?

753 Mhz

There are no jedi robes where the player can put the hood up and down themselves.  Some companions have hoods when they wear clothes or jedi robes.

The issue for not including robes was not so much a time or team issue, but an engine issue.  The robes that are in the game already pushed the memory set aside for Player Character armor types by a factor of 2 or 3, so we had to compromise in places.  In my opinion, it was worth it because I think our robes look great.

But there are robes with the hood already up yes?

I thought it was 733 Mhz, but I could be wrong.

And it's only got 64 megs of onboard memory, which I believe the GPU shares

Imagine if they put 2 GeForce 6800 Ultra Extreme Editions with the SLI Connector in there. That would certainly increase performance by quite a bit huh? :D

I haven't found one with the hood up yet (don't think there is one either). But the robes kickass for sure, they are really cool. All the armor looks pretty lame now. I was almost shameful to use robes in Kotor, you looked lame, but now they are very cool :thumbsup: