Just finished - DS Ending

Just finished as DS Male - Revan DS Female from first game.

Really enjoyed the game, but boy is the ending easy. Also, DS ending wasn't nearly as cool this time around as first game, and I thought by going DS I would have more options to deal with Revan.

Did have romance with Visas Marr, not very satisfying but whatever.

Can't wait to play LS.

Just beat the game as a DS male also, and I have no idea what the **** just happened.

Ok, my character assumes the role of Dark Lord of the Sith.. but what about all the constant secrets kept by the Jedi that my PC was searching so hard to find the answers to?

And I never encountered Revan on Malachor V, maybe it's optional? Who knows. I'll have to play the game through a few more times to really understand it, and to get everything out of the way this time.

Basically, the ending sucked.

PS: Another thing, WTF happened to the crew? Did they all die when you crash landed on Malachor V? Were they even on the damn ship? Dammit.. I'm so confused. :-

Your crew is fine. You can ask Kreia to tell you their future, if you like. I assume if you went full darkside, you did not fight Kreia's final form (the three floating lightsabers)? After that she'll answer any question you have.

Yeah, I fought her floating sabers.

But after I took out the sabers I simply told her to "**** off and die," or something like that. Luckily I have a save game before the ending, I'll have to go through it again. I need to get to the bottom of this crap.

Your crew is fine. You can ask Kreia to tell you their future, if you like. I assume if you went full darkside, you did not fight Kreia's final form (the three floating lightsabers)? After that she'll answer any question you have.

Yeah, I fought her floating sabers.

But after I took out the sabers I simply told her to "**** off and die," or something like that. Luckily I have a save game before the ending, I'll have to go through it again. I need to get to the bottom of this crap.

yeah probably not the best thing cause basically your final convo with Kreia IS the end