WORST ENDING EVER!

I don't believe I've ever been more dissapointed in an ending for a game. I spent 40+ hours only to have the old witch that has been complaining and manipulating me (and when I found out I still couldn't do anything about it) the entire game to explain "how it's going to be, no choices sonny, I WIN". Then after that unsatisfying conversation, regardless of what I told her I was going to do (stay, leave everyone, etc), my magically repaired ship (after taking a dive that should have destroyed it) shows up and flies me off into the distance. THE END?!?!?!?!

SUCK :blink:

I don't believe I've ever been more dissapointed in an ending for a game.  I spent 40+ hours only to have the old witch that has been complaining and manipulating me (and when I found out I still couldn't do anything about it) the entire game to explain "how it's going to be, no choices sonny, I WIN".  Then after that unsatisfying conversation, regardless of what I told her I was going to do (stay, leave everyone, etc), my magically repaired ship (after taking a dive that should have destroyed it) shows up and flies me off into the distance.  THE END?!?!?!?!

SUCK  :thumbsup:

SW ending, and if you think that sucks go beat KOTOR.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Questions I'm still completely stumped by:

1) Who in the hell were Darth Sion and (especially) Darth Nihilis!? We see Sion three times, but beyond being Kreia's apprentice in the past, we know nothing at all about the guy. We know even less about Nihilis, except that he's supposedly a sort of 'black hole' in the Force, devouring everyone around him. Where did they come from? What role did they have in the Jedi Civil War, if they were involved at all? And what's with the weird alien language for Nihilis?

2) The Ebon Hawk seems to fall into a ravine....and then is suddenly completely prepared to fly again when you're done with Kreia. What the hell....?

3) So Malachor V apparently corrupted people to the Dark Side, whether Force Sensitive or not. How and why? It's rather irritating that virtually the entire thing consists of combat rather than explaining why you're there. At least the Star Forge had the Unknown Planet before it to give you a grip on what was happening, and why.

4) How was Nihilis killing people 'through the Force'? Some vague suggestions were made, but frankly, the guy I met on the bridge of the Ravager was hardly capable of killing a planet single-handedly.

There are more, but these are the ones that have left me more than a bit frustrated.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I too wanted more info on Nihilius.

I do know why he was defeated though. He tried to drain you, but you don't have a classic "connection" to the force. You have that echo, and it weakened Nihilius (it was like trying to sate hunger by devouring more hunger). And Visas was his connection in some fashion to stable reality (not sure how exactly that works). Anyway, she fought him off mentally and that weakened him more.

But for such a cataclysmic being, his story sure does fall by the way-side. I mean really, both he and Sion both end up being nothing more than plot-filler. Though convincing Sion to finally rest was pretty cool. having a really high wisdom during that fight gave me some cool convo options. Same with awareness.

I heard that if you ahve a high enough influence with Kreia, see reveals such information. JUst a rumor probably, though.

Pretty sure it is. Since I was playing Light Side and Kreia seemed to agree with none of my decisions, I used a bug to max out my influence with her, and I didn't see any new info beyond her link to Revan and how Revan amassed his armada.

Besides, such information shouldn't be a 'bonus'; it should be in the plot for all to see.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?