banter

hey first post here so don`t kill me if i say something realy dumm

on what i would like if the titel didn`t make it clear.

i want party banter, as much of it as your willing too send

any other kind of banter (aka with npc) would be nice too

you can ether send it too here or my e-mail adress with i will give when asked for?

He's asking if anyone is willing to transcript any funny and/or interesting party banter

ya what tn said i would love banter, party banter would be realy realy good any other banter would be fine too

and plz if you can write i all out i`m kinda looking for ways of putting it in a fan fic story but i havn`t got the game yet

(if i had i wouldn`t have asked)

any help would be ever so nice thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Playing as a Female Mira asked my PC if her and Atton had "charged any power couplings together" Or something like that.

I thought that was very funny. Expecally one of your repsonses is "what do you  mean?" :thumbsup:

ya thanks i kinda got the feel that mira is the funny outside (or at elas thtats what she thinks she is, i think) i like that one realy well

plz write them out if you can and if you want send them do dj_death12@hotmail.com it would help a lot

Mira just had a nice conversation with my lightside male PC and i hit the option of 'i just wanted to talk' and she goes off about how it would never work although i've got those nice eyes and i obviously take care of myself

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 2 weeks later...