Force Powers

Hey everybody I was wondering if someone had a list of the new force powers that were added into the game, cuz I've only heard of a few so I was wonderin what the rest were. Thanks ahead of time! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Hey everybody I was wondering if someone had a list of the new force powers that were added into the game, cuz I've only heard of a few so I was wonderin what the rest were. Thanks ahead of time! :D

I can give you a few off the top of my head, some of 'em i cant remember the name so I'll do my best:

1) Force Deflection (?): Deflects blasters with your hand, good for those without a lightsaber.

2) Force Body: Uses half of your VP and half of your FP for force attacks.

3) Mind Trick: Confuses enemies so you may get by them easier.

4) Force Scream: Pretty sure you've seen this one. :p

5) Force Chain: Any attacks casted on Kreia are applied to you and vice versa.

Those are the only I can think of off the top of my head.

I can give you a few off the top of my head, some of 'em i cant remember the name so I'll do my best:

1) Force Deflection (?): Deflects blasters with your hand, good for those without a lightsaber.

2) Force Body: Uses half of your VP and half of your FP for force attacks.

3) Mind Trick: Confuses enemies so you may get by them easier.

4) Force Scream: Pretty sure you've seen this one. :blink:

5) Force Chain: Any attacks casted on Kreia are applied to you and vice versa.

Those are the only I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks again man! :p mind trick and force chain sound pretty interesting...I can't wait to play this game! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

• 3 weeks later...

*Spoiler*

Guitarguy, in order to get Force Crush you need to be evil on your second mandatory visit to Dantooine where you meet with the councill, I'm not sure if you HAVE to have killed some b4 then but if you kill them there Kreia will ask you questions, zap you then you'll get Force crush, makes fighting single enemies ridiculously easy since there is no real save against it, only damage reduction and you can keep using it even while they are down...they prob. should have put a cooldown.