Cave on Korriban -- Tomb

Bless

K, I've gone through the whole tomb, done all the memory/vision stuff, got the stuff from the sarcophagus, and tried to open the three doors.

Nothin' doin'. I've been stuck for hours and been through the whole place a billion times over and I can't figure out how to unlock the exit door. It's probably something very obvious I'm missing, but still, it's frustrating me and I just wanna get out of it.

So if anyone's already done the tomb test . . . please help!!!

I'm not sure you are missing anything... I'm afraid for you and the possible outcome of this situation. o:)

Kreia should chime in and tell you that everything is done and to search the room you are in for the exit. The door behind the sarcophagus should open with no trouble. I don't remember having to "unlock" it, but that would be the most compliex part of opening the door (if you even have to do that).

• 3 weeks later...

I did try opening that one also but all the doors are locked. I even backtracked to the beginning and the door there is locked....I think i'm going to have to restart...

Well maybe the bug on trial 3 with kreia affected this because for some reason i need to talk to her THREE times to make me pass the test (same dialogue everything). The first 2 times i decided to stand with her and after the game didn't progress so the third time i just decided to let them kill each other. At this point they all turned on me and after finishing them easily i was allowed to pass.

I did try opening that one also but all the doors are locked. I even backtracked to the beginning and the door there is locked....I think i'm going to have to restart...

Well maybe the bug on trial 3 with kreia affected this because for some reason i need to talk to her THREE times to make me pass the test (same dialogue everything). The first 2 times i decided to stand with her and after the game didn't progress so the third time i just decided to let them kill each other. At this point they all turned on me and after finishing them easily i was allowed to pass.

Do you have points in Security? If not, have you tried bashing the locked doors in the final tomb open? It won't work for the door that you first enter through, but it should work for the other three.

I don't know whether or not talking to Kreia repeatedly is a bug; both times I've played I've had to talk to her twice before being able to continue. I'm fairly certain that whether or not you stand by her only counts toward LS/DS points, not whether or not you'll be able to find your way out.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem...killed everything, had to talk to the old witch twice, beat Revan and open the sarcophagus...then nothing. Walked back to beginning, that door is now locked. All doors locked, I am stuck inside. Please tell me there is a way out. I don't want to re-do this entire level.

OK...how u get out is after u defeat the vision of Revan a cutscene with Kreia should occur with Kreia asking you what uve learned from the tomb. After the cuscene ends there are 3 doors in the room where u battled Revan, the door directly behind the sarcophagus should lead u out... :cool: