How many devs still working on the pc version?

-DARTHROCK PRAYS- please devs allow the use of hoods for the robes in the pc version. You wouldmake me uber happy with that. thanks

Didn't I already cursed you out because of you stupidity?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

There's four programmers and at least two designers still working on KotOR2.  The art team had been off of KotOR2 since way back in September.

-Akari

So the PC version is still being developed? Will there be any substantial differences between PC and Xbox version?

Or the developers just concerntrate on bug fixing etc.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Woot! A developer have come to visit us. (w00t)

That said, any chance problems in bet.......I mean xbox version will be fixed untill we get it to PC? :-"

Any hopes that we can get additional content like in KotOR 1, even if it only was a spacestation there?

Oh, and please come back and visit PC Version-KotOR2 any time. :)

That said, any chance problems in bet.......I mean xbox version will be fixed untill we get it to PC? ;)"

Any hopes that we can get additional content like in KotOR 1, even if it only was a spacestation there?

Oh, and please come back and visit PC Version-KotOR2 any time. :blink:

A fair amount of bug fixing is going on for the PC Version of KotOR2.

I wouldn't expect any new features though. The timeline for getting the PC version ready is pretty short.

-Akari

-Akari

Would it be weird if I wanted to kiss you for this bit of information? :ermm:

I have to go with: Yes. :wub:

Tho it concerns me, if time is so short, why they put a skeleton crew on the game.

Kinda makes you wonder what the PC will get in terms of patch support as well.

Heres hoping fears are misplaced :ermm:

That said, any chance problems in bet.......I mean xbox version will be fixed untill we get it to PC? :blink:"

Oh, and please come back and visit PC Version-KotOR2 any time. :wub:

I wouldn't expect any new features though. The timeline for getting the PC version ready is pretty short.

-Akari

No memory-leak this time, thankyouverymuch :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That's assuming Lucasarts will allow Obsidian to work on a patch. With the cost cutting going on at LA recently, I'm a little worried they might consider a patch as "unneccesary spending". <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hmmm...that would really suck. But I doubt that LA would make such a bad move...they need the money and I don't think they will make such a huge mistake, because they will probably lose a lot of customers for any future games....

LOL you sure you want to keep that thought of Lucasarts? Don't forget it's the same company that promised COUNTLESS times a simultaneous release, then changed their minds and didn't even give an explanation for it.

Judging from the way they do business, customer losses isn't a big deal to them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)