which character do you like best for love quests??

The Carthilicous One was 38?!  OMG!  Whatever will we do with such a crusty, dusty old guy!    :huh:    o:) 

i'm jus' bein' sarcastic Plooby, to each their own. no offense intended. i do think the characters in KotOR are a little melanin-challenged though.

And how old are you, darlin'?  :blink:  12?  :-"

hey! i'm 12 & -->1/2<--. i'll be 13 in june. ;)

LOL... :lol: ... so was I, Dread!

Almost 13? Wow... you can almost ride in the front seat of a car and order off the big girl menu. ;) Happy birthday early! :p

The Exile is prolly also something like 38. How 'bout that?

So he is like Obi Wan in Episode III.....

I don't know why but I always assume that Obi-Won was like 60 in episode 3

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Exile is prolly also something like 38. How 'bout that?

So he is like Obi Wan in Episode III.....

I don't know why but I always assume that Obi-Won was like 60 in episode 3

In episode IV maybe he is closer to 60..but not in Ep III

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

• 4 weeks later...
I liked the romance with Atton, but even that kind of ties in with the Disciple romance. Teehee, Atton your so jealous.

Did I miss something?? I just played through as a LS female and even though there were a couple of cutscenes implying that Atton and Disciple were attracted to my character and might at some point take things further I never got any dialogue options that got the romance underway (despite my desperate efforts the only sweet nothings I could get Atton to utter were about Pazaak...most boring ;) )

I was under the impression that those few rather uninspiring snippets is all we female Exiles get in the romance stakes unless anyone else can prove otherwise??

Kreia.

Yes, I did consider it a romance. And one which is so much better than the others it's not even amusing. Kreia always cared for the Exile, and he for her. Plus, I still think the line "You are not Sith. Not truly. And it is for that that I love you" is the best one in the entire game. It was simply beautiful. Then again, I had a crush on Ravel in PS:T as well.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Kreia did not love the PC. When you love someone, you do not abuse them. You do not use them. You do not torture, or trash their friends. In conclusion, Kreia does not know the menaing of the word love. When she syas it; it is hollow and empty - just like her soul.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Did I miss something?? I just played through as a LS female and even though there were a couple of cutscenes implying that Atton and Disciple were attracted to my character and might at some point take things further I never got any dialogue options that got the romance underway (despite my desperate efforts the only sweet nothings I could get Atton to utter were about Pazaak...most boring  :p )

I was under the impression that those few rather uninspiring snippets is all we female Exiles get in the romance stakes unless anyone else can prove otherwise??

You didn't dig playing "pazaak" with "Atton" in the "c0ckpit?"

Man, the guys even got better sexual euphemisms in their romances.

Anyway, at the end, Kreia says that Atton loooooooved you and Disciple loooooooooved you, and there was some cut-out stuff, both for DS and LS, where Atton, uh, proves his, uh, devotion.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Your all wrong, you know. In the whole KOTOR series, the most interesting romance option is the one where the female PC and Juhani get together. Yes, it does happen. Don't ask me how, it was an accident.

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.

• 5 months later...

Atton and female LS Exile make the best couple in II, and I never played 1, so...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.