Ex-CIA officer alleges agency retaliated...

Product of the Cosmos

Even without the pressure on CIA administration by the Bush goverment and its allies, its important to realise that the department of intelligence work just about as any office in any department or bussiness- if you go against the general consensus of the department/office admins, you are going to get trouble.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Oh, I remember when me and EnderWiggin polluted some poor thread with our endless Iraq discussions. I remember he called Hans Blix a liar for saying there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq..

They have still not been found, by the way. An entire war started, based on a lie.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Agreed^

I have been saying that for what, 5 years? lol.... I think it's pretty obvious the Bush admin is highly corrupted, as well as our highest spots in government infiltrated by a bunch of assorted chronies... Theres just about no arguing that. No matter what, there is a huge conspiracy going on. EIther with people hiding it. Or large LARGE groups throughout history giving quotes like this:

Ambrosia3.gif

Oh, lol, and also... Just to add insult to injury... Iraq vets are already showing up on the streets homeless.... :thumbsup:

Troops sueing to stop the US army extending their tours of duty in Iraq.

THE Pentagon has admitted that the war on terror and the invasion and occupation of Iraq have increased support for al-Qaeda, made ordinary Muslims hate the US and caused a global backlash against America because of the

Ambrosia3.gif

Those who did vote don't get a say. If they wanted a say how things are going then they would have voted. Plain and simple.

So what it isn't what was advertised. People who trust a politician to tell the truth are idiots. Expect them to lie, cheat, steal, murder, and whatnot so they can stay in power. That will never change and it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat. They are all like that.

The one thing that this election taught me that voting is a waste of time. Protesting is a waste of time. Caring about politics and world events is a waste of time. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and nothing can stop it because people are idiots. Best course of action is to do nothing because trying to do something is meaningless.

You must do something for yourself to start IMO...

Those who did vote don't get a say. If they wanted a say how things are going then they would have voted. Plain and simple.

lol... Those who did vote often are under the illusion their vote will change something dramatically. On the contrary, many people care about where our country is going, but know that voting is not an adequate means to implement their wishes into action...

Ambrosia3.gif

This whole Iraq war is a prime example of abuse of power, but nothing is going to change.  Its all futile for the majority of Americans are sheep for the slaughter and they are just going to drag the rest of us to the meatgrinder.

what's there to hear? most americans are morons... someone should nuke everything between new york and LA...

They have still not been found, by the way. An entire war started, based on a lie.

yeah, you must be right... saddam met all his obligations in reporting the destruction of his documented WMDs, never fired on us (not 17 times at least) and did not systematically violate nearly every condition of our withdrawl since 1991... nope, not at all. it was all about the WMDs that, while bumbling blix was on the prowl, saddam managed to ship out of the country or bury in the sand. yup, that was the only reason...

try not to rewrite so much history mkreku.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

oh, btw, this agency that was supposedly so under bush's influence was appointed and or created for the most part by bill clinton's administration. funny how that works.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

well wasn't the war based on the fact that he had weapons of mass destruction? .. I remember something about a UN law which would be violated (hence making the war illegal) if no proof of such weapons was discovered?

which was why most of Europe wouldn't participate, because there wasn't enough substantial proof of the exsitence of such weapons! and there still isn't ..

Fortune favors the bald.

"You must do something for yourself to start IMO..."

Why bother?  Nothing is going to change.

You are capable of change. Creating the world you wish to see through your actions. It will happen no other way as far as I can tell.

But I was more reflecting on doing something bettering yourself would be the first move to the 'impossible' goal that you are speaking of...

someone should nuke everything between new york and LA...

lol.. Your like the international doppleganger of an American who says "Nuke the Middle East". Out of all the things in the world, you hate yourself the most...

Ambrosia3.gif

yeah, you must be right... saddam met all his obligations in reporting the destruction of his documented WMDs, never fired on us (not 17 times at least) and did not systematically violate nearly every condition of our withdrawl since 1991... nope, not at all. it was all about the WMDs that, while bumbling blix was on the prowl, saddam managed to ship out of the country or bury in the sand. yup, that was the only reason...

try not to rewrite so much history mkreku.

taks

taks, lol. If you are such a good samaritan and wanting world peace and safety, maybe you should be trying to helping countries in Africa... lol.... I have not heard a PEEP from you about anyone in the world doing as bad or worse then Saddam was. Now that we are occupying a country, you say it's justified with circumstances that are not as extreme as some things being ignored.

You can't be everywhere at once. There is something needed to juggle the world's power so much. It's called strategy. lol.

This war ignores it(at least the publically told strategy). We can talk all day about how someone had the right to get Saddam out of power. He still existed in his country.... for a reason. Polls in Iraq show a huge number of Iraqis would vote Saddam over anyone the US props up! LMFAO!

We sure are saving the Iraqi's :p ... Does anyone still think we are liberating them? lol.. Liberating them from somewhat bad conditions in occurance. And thrusting them into a full blown warzone...

This is an Arab nation we are occupying.... It was obvious to me, a regular citizen, that the Iraq war was horrible strategy after such an attack as 9-11(no matter what bias I have agianst a political 'body' in the capital).

It took the pentagon.. over 2 years to tell us this? lol Who I with no military experience outside a simulator can tell easily before we even started the war? lol.....

Strategic Effects from where I'm sitting:

~Enflame more pissed off Iraqi's in a time where Bin Laden has claimed a 'holy war'.,

~Branded them in the same light as terrorists when they are just defending their home, defending their ideals. Misleading gullible Americans about what is actually going on there..

~Drawn valuable resources away from protecting America from 'real' terrorists(more accurately described as Enemies of America with no rea; 'country')

~Drawn attention away from the crazy internal actions going on in America(Patriot act I and II for example).

~This is making the 9-11 out of sight out of mind for a lot of people. There are many unanswered questions... I'm not sure those intended to be answering will ever... lol.

Bush is being sued for doing 9-11 by someone claiming to have FBI docs that prove it.

Bush, nor our national media, has told us the real goal of Osama Bin Laden.

~This has weakened our military considerably.

~This has made large amounts of unrest inside America's internall 'conflict' plethora. Almost segregating the society on two extreme sides(politicians are loving it, lol)

I could name many more....

Ambrosia3.gif

taks, lol.

Nice try, Mr. Product, but you might as well give up hope on this one. Bush himself could come up to this guy and ram a note saying "We did not find anything!!" up his arse and he still wouldn't get it. He's blinded by some weird sort of patriotism that makes even the most obvious point invisible to him.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

People only see what they want to see to justify their positions. And you can put me in that category I guess, since I'm not omniscient. But here is how see this all.

WMD is the focal-point issue driven into everyone's skulls by te media in an effort to get a good, juicy story. It is not, nor was it in the beginning, the sole issue. The reasons for invasion given by the US to the UN for wanting to invade was the failure of Iraq to abide by the provisions placed upon it after the first war. One of those provisions was meant to allow inspectors unfettered access to anywhere they wanted to go in order to ensure he had dismantled his arsenals. Saddam refused to grant the inspectors access to certain areas, and kicked them out when they went sniffing around, twice. Saddam was thumbing his nose at the international community and daring the UN to come and get him. Saddam was, and is, not a moron. He knew the UN was an impotent bureaucracy. The US took him up on his dare to come and get him. Certain EU countries didn't want to play because they had lucrative finacial deals with Iraq and other countries in the area, including a corrupt food for oil campaign. Or did that magically go away last week while I was sleeping?

The media is what has been hyping the no-find-WMD issue. And the Democrats in the US. WMD was never the sole reason for the invasion...we did not invade Iraq to get at his stash of WMD, nor did we to get at his stash of oil. The US has never gotten very much oil from Iraq, most of Iraq's oil went to EU and Asia.

Credible intelligence sources from the US, Europe and Asia all said it was highly likely that Saddam still had WMD, not just the CIA. That Saddam was not allowing access to portions of his country to the inspectors, and that he could provide no proof that he had lived up to the mandates placed upon him, led just about everyone to assume he had something to hide. As it would any reasonably intelligent person. Even France. But everyone was afraid to do anything about it. The US, fed up with the limp-dicked United Nations bureaucracy, decided to take action to hold Iraq accountable. Some like-minded allies also joined in, don't forget...41 of them.

Would the US have invaded Iraq if Gore were elected in 2000 as the Dems and liberals would want us to believe? Who knows. Probably not, as he's a career politician and career politicians don't do anything that might affect their ability to be reelected. Would the war have turned out any better if they found tons of WMDs? Probably not, but the disagreement would still be hot. The people of the middle east have never been too fond of the borders drawn by England and France years ago anyway, and would be fighting outsiders and themselves no matter that a ruthless dictator was removed from one of those Eurpean-created countries part of their tribe happens to reside in.

Oh, I remember when me and EnderWiggin polluted some poor thread with our endless Iraq discussions. I remember he called Hans Blix a liar for saying there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq..

Except they have been found, as it has been pointed out to you.

And the war was started for a variety of reasons.