im on the mission were you set Vrook free and he runs to that little city starting with a "K" cant remember the name, srry.... but right when me and company (Handmaiden, Kreia) come out of the caves we are ambushed by some tough looking mercenaries....I'm thinking "pure pazaak" but it was totally opposite...decline helping them take over the city and every time when i fight the mercs they slaughter my entire crew easily :p ....im on lever 11 or 12 and so is everyone else...i also equipped very good armor for my pc and Handmaiden....also i have my lightsaber.....i cant beat them.....i need strategy...any help is very welcomed....plz help me out :">

im on the mission were you set Vrook free and he runs to that little city starting with a "K" cant remember the name, srry.... but right when me and company (Handmaiden, Kreia) come out of the caves we are ambushed by some tough looking mercenaries....I'm thinking "pure pazaak" but it was totally opposite...decline helping them take over the city and every time when i fight the mercs they slaughter my entire crew easily :thumbsup: ....im on lever 11 or 12 and so is everyone else...i also equipped very good armor for my pc and Handmaiden....also i have my lightsaber.....i cant  beat them.....i need strategy...any help is very welcomed....plz help me out :">

I don't remember them being a problem....I'd suggest just standard strat...shields, stims, nades...etc...good luck.