Fuel for Citadel Station Help

I can't advance the plot in the game any further because I'm stuck trying to restabalize Telos' situation. I'm not sure if my quest broke or I'm just missing something painfully obvious.

I cleared up Vogga the Hutt's freighter problems, which he confirmed when I asked him to start shipping fuel to Citadel Station, but in his reply he said something to the effect that I had to play the middleman because he doubted the officials would deal with a Hutt. I flew back to Telos, talked to the head of the Ithorians, Czerka, and the Captain, but there were no conversation options to strike a deal.

I checked my journal, and in the completed missions tab there was an entry saying the Citadel Station now had fuel, but when I talk to Goto, he keeps telling me how important Telos is (and refuses to pay me. he already paid me for stabalizing the other two planets).

Does anyone know what I'm missing? I'd hate to have to restart the game over this :p

Edit: Oh, on Telos I completed all the quests to help out the Ithorians, the sting on the weapons smuggler, and cleaning out the Exchange.