Mission Vao

She was 14 years old in KOTOR 1, so now she must be 19, or perhaps 18, close to 19.

If we see her, I can't wait. I must see how she has turned out. I bet you almost won't recognize that full-grown Twi'lek girl that used to be a funny little 14-year old...

She was 14 years old in KOTOR 1, so now she must be 19, or perhaps 18, close to 19.

If we see her, I can't wait. I must see how she has turned out. I bet you almost won't recognize that full-grown Twi'lek girl that used to be a funny little 14-year old...

Five years later? Eww...She'd looks gross...having been mauled to death by a certain walking carpet on the unknown planet. :devil:

I doubt you beat the game, Alkaline... But in my game I killed Mission (DS forever!) so I don't know.

When I play DS I don't get my hands dirty. Why do the job when her good friend Zaalbar can do it for you? :geek:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, unless I missed something....

Mission does not make a comeback. She isn't even mentioned.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

But would Zalbaar go for that? The only real characteristic of him was that he was FIERCELY loyal and protective of Revan.

I think its pretty clear that if you were LS, Zaalbar also knew that one day he would leave Revan and return to lead his people on Kashyyk, once he had properly fulfilled his life-debt, which I think by the end of the game, he had. He helped Revan in his quest to defeat Malak and save the Republic; that is enough.

• 2 weeks later...
I doubt you beat the game, Alkaline... But in my game I killed Mission (DS forever!) so I don't know.

When I play DS I don't get my hands dirty. Why do the job when her good friend Zaalbar can do it for you? :-

Yep, but is better do it for yourself, and if you don't like Mission kill her is very funny :)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Mission's sitting down playing Pazaak in the Telos cantina.  That or a blue Twi'lek female who looks just like her... :ph34r:

problely is her.

doing some good in the world, or waiting for her good for nothing brother.

he got you know, and was sentenced to help rebuild Telos.Mission told them that he was lazy and good for nothing, so they said ,they find him napping while he is suppose to be working they'ed add 5 more years to his sentence.....

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

But would Zalbaar go for that? The only real characteristic of him was that he was FIERCELY loyal and protective of Revan.

Um, he was more loyal to Mission. Everytime I played DS in KOTOR, and we got to the end, and I would reveal myself as the dark lord, Mission would get upset. I'd threaten to kill her and Zalbaar would fit against me, with her.

"I killed them both on the Unknown World."

"Me too, I couldn't stand that dumbass Wookiee."

:(

Mission Vao was the second best NPC in KotOR I.

Zaalbar on the other hand.... (never used him)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I haven't played TSL yet (International and PC'er), but I would say (if Revan was LS male), he would have left Zaalbar out of his life-debt. Like at Kashyyk, where you meet the Czerka-Troop, that shot down a Wookie: Zaalbar wanted to attack them, he was very aggressiv. Revan (LS) could say, that he wanted to rule this, then Zaalbar answered him, that they killed the Wookie and they should be punished(sort of this way). Revan then could answer that he wanted to rule this and Zaalbar should respect his wish.

So if Revan would have said:"You are no longer in any debt. My last wish is, that you live your life like you would like to live it." If Zaalbar would disagree, Revan just could have given him a order to stand at Kashyyk or somewhere else and protect Mission.

I liked Zaalbar only after a good ending at Kashyyk, then he was kind and not this rude or closed. He answered with this sentence if you asked him about a planet:"I just know that it's not my home."(Sorry if it's not correct like in Kotor, but as said, I'm international.) After you helped him with Kashyyk, he promised to learn if the others would say something about a planet.

Mission was nice. Not my favourite char, but I liked her. Actually, I liked every char.

So if Revan would have said:"You are no longer in any debt. My last wish is, that you live your life like you would like to live it." If Zaalbar would disagree, Revan just could have given him a order to stand at Kashyyk or somewhere else and protect Mission.

you can't TALK a wookiee out of an life-debt, it's just not done.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.