Blowing doors with explosives

When I ran across the Dxun door I was able to open it with charges I had. I am not sure if they were the ones I got on Korriban or if I ran across them on Dxun, or elsewhere. But you can at least find charges somewhere... in the galaxy.

Didn't open the door in Korriban yet. I tried returning, but the academy door is locked. If the game doesn't force me somewhere when I leave my next planet I'm going to try there agian.

• 9 months later...
I heard one is on Dantooine somewhere...but WHERE???

Two locations for the Thorium charges.

1) Korriban, of course.

2) Dantooine. After you've encountered Vrook for the first time, and are either setting up or sabotaging the Khoonda defenses, go to the room where the inactive droids are being kept. Repair all of them. One of the droids has Akerre's hydrospanner stuck in it. Make sure you keep it.

After you do this, go talk to Akerre (the Sullustan that sells droid parts). There are three ways to get the charges from him:

You can either be nice to him and select the correct choices of dialog, and he'll sell you the charges (LS).

You can tell him that you are going to turn him into the authorities for his looting and he will attack you (neutral, no change). After you kill him, you can loot his corpse, and get the charges along a few other items. I always do this, since first of all, you get the charges for free, and second, you gain influence with your more evil characters in the party without getting any DS points.

You can try to extort money from him, and then kill him. (DS).

To not damage the goods inside uthars room:

you have to read a datapad that says they are dangerous then you blow up the door

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

To not damage the goods inside uthars room:

you have to read a datapad that says they are dangerous then you blow up the door

This is false. If you picked Revan as lightside, then the holocron is damaged no matter what. If you pick Revan as darkside (male at least, not sure about female) then the holocron is not damaged and you can use it.

really? I think in one of my 52 games he was lightside and it still worked...

or maybe not.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

really? I think in one of my 52 games he was lightside and it still worked...

or maybe not.

No way it can work with Revan lightside as you find Bastila darkside talking. She can be alive if Revan was lightside, because he killed her or made her become a jedi again...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------