Abandoned Military Base

Mk1

I'm on Nar Shadda already, but something's been bugging me: How do you get into the sub-basement in the military base you have to traverse to get from the Czerka outpost to the polar region?

I've activated the reactor, and as far as I can tell tried using all consoles, found an access card of some sort (not sure if I used it for anything or not), but the door leading to the sub-basement is locked tight... Did I miss something, or is it simply the case that this is something you get back to later in the game? (if so, please don't elaborate)

I'm on Nar Shadda already, but something's been bugging me: How do you get into the sub-basement in the military base you have to traverse to get from the Czerka outpost to the polar region?

I've activated the reactor, and as far as I can tell tried using all consoles, found an access card of some sort (not sure if I used it for anything or not), but the door leading to the sub-basement is locked tight... Did I miss something, or is it simply the case that this is something you get back to later in the game? (if so, please don't elaborate)

Are you talking about on Telos? You have to activate a console of some kind, I don't remember exactly but it will activate a huge droid by the ship and you have to destroy the droid before you can take the ship to the Telos Polar Region.

*sigh*

If I'm on Nar Shadda, doesn't it seem likely I got the shuttle running and killed the tank droid?

Yes, I'm talking about the abandoned military outpost on Telos, the one with the shuttle, the tank droid, the poison gas vents, the reactor, etc. There's a large door there (in the lower right corner of the map) labeled as the entrance to the base "sub level". I'm trying to figure out if other people have found a way of getting in there before taking the shuttle, or if it's something that comes into play later. (if at all)