Ok i cant believe im asking for help but...

Well influence for me is easy, all the droids, etc etc even kreia is a piece of cake, but i am having most trouble with handmaiden.

What does she want to hear to gain influence, also how about Atton before i was gaing his influnce but i have been slightly losing it recently.

Well influence for me is easy, all the droids, etc etc even kreia is a piece of cake, but i am having most trouble with handmaiden.

What does she want to hear to gain influence, also how about Atton before i was gaing his influnce but i have been slightly losing it recently.

I've gotten influence from her just by doing good deeds and showing her that I have good motives. As you can tell I'm lightside. I don't know what you would do if you were dark side. Manipulate her somehow.

i turn her dark side Bye Showing her Power A death and makeing her see that Atris IS WEAK!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, just a suggestion: Handmaiden is an Echani from what I hear. So, I don't know if you should try some DS options but she likely to admire someone who expresses themself through battle. If you portray someone who is control of their actions and fate, that might help as well because that sort of fits in with the same mindset. Just a guess.

Atton is described as pretty self-serving from what I hear. Act like that around him?