Am i the first 1 to do this?

As i am on Nar Shadaa, i have just gotten Bao Dur to become a jedi (look at my spoiler page for full list of jedi members), now he is a jedi badass, am i the first 1 to do this or has people done this and not mentioned it, also atton will become jedi today.

As i am on Nar Shadaa, i have just gotten Bao Dur to become a jedi (look at my spoiler page for full list of jedi members), now he is a jedi badass, am i the first 1 to do this or has people done this and not mentioned it, also atton will become jedi today.

Yeah I got Bao Dur to become a Jedi but I can't used him as much for him to become really good. Once I get more lightsabers and upgradable crystals then I'll probably use him more. I want to change all my NPCs to become Jedi, like you put on your spoiler. I'm having a little trouble trying to change Atton to a Jedi.

Thats the biggest problem. I have 4 Jedi other than my PC and another hinting at it and only 2 extra lightsabers and I just got that 3rd one before ending play today.

I guess it really doesn't matter since I can only have 2 people with me at a time so a couple of them are just going to have to share.