Master Flurry

just wondering what happened to master flurry?

My LS girl has it and it worked fine (just like KotOR 1) on the Citadel but when I got to Telos it changed on me and now she is doing some "coming from the back" swing thing!

Did I maybe change a setting I shouldn't have?

Thanks!

My LS girl has it and it worked fine (just like KotOR 1) on the Citadel but when I got to Telos it changed on me and now she is doing some "coming from the back" swing thing!

Thanks!

Yes and no. They have changed the combat animations of the feats as you level. Mine went from normal, to a kind of spin attack, to a, quicker looking frount muilt slash. It's accually kind of cool, adds a feeling of progression.

but as for me, i do my old, cast BoS and Flurry combo, and i'm distroyying everything in my path. :cool: I like what they've done to flurry.

KingSnake.

Thanks!

Yes and no. They have changed the combat animations of the feats as you level. Mine went from normal, to a kind of spin attack, to a, quicker looking frount muilt slash. It's accually kind of cool, adds a feeling of progression.

but as for me, i do my old, cast BoS and Flurry combo, and i'm distroyying everything in my path. :cool: I like what they've done to flurry.

KingSnake.

Well, I just don't seem to be doing the damage to opponents that I should be.

I had to equip blasters to do any damage and I never play with blasters :)

(I am strictly a melee machine --- USUALLY)

Thanks!

KingSnake.

Well, I just don't seem to be doing the damage to opponents that I should be.

I had to equip blasters to do any damage and I never play with blasters :)

(I am strictly a melee machine --- USUALLY)

Try looking at the detailed combat log. That should tell you what is going on.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

BoS= Burst of Speed I think

I noticed maybe a bug when I had master 2-hand fighting and only improved flurry. On the surface of Telos, I couldn't hit a damn thing ( no matter what style of attack I used, normal, power, flurry, etc). It was only once I leveled up and got master flurry that things seemed to go back to normal.

Either that or the mercs on Telos are much more difficult than anything else up till then.

But I can tell you that Master 2-hand, master flurry does major damage (especially with lightsabers). So it will go back to normal for you, maybe try investing a feat or two in two-hand fighting.

One thing that I noticed (dont know if it happens to others) is when I use Masters Speed and Force Armor, it doesnt show any change in my Defence rating (maybe it just doest change the number, but in combat the defence is actually different or what)? The game is also very buggy...the game slows down dramatically at certain points and freezes every once in a while. I am pretty sure it isnt my Xbox because the other games dont do this.

BTW, my favorite combination is just Insanity and Masters Flurry (Currently, I can do as much as 110 with what appears to be a critical hit...but am regularly hitting in the 70s-80s, with ~45 being normal). The insanity lasts for a good number of rounds and is very difficult to save against (almost 95% of my enemies cant save...and when done again to the ones that do...they too fall victim). I perfer it alot more than stasis field, even when playing LS (though they are supposed to be the exact same when it comes to saving)...it seems to work more often.