Trouble on Nar Shadaa

My roommate is actually the one thats playing and I'm trying to get this question answered for him. He couldn't figure this out so he just went and finished all of the other planets.

He claims he has been hindering the exchange (light side) in everyway possible in Nar Shadaa. His current quest is labeled: "Plague Carrier" and he has to stop the spread of some disease in the crew quarters.

[im there right now too doing the whole Viska (sorry misspelled) thing. I want to know if you have to get hannar (sorry again misspelled, the wookie) if you are dark side or if you can get mira. I am at the point where they both are fighting and it says the wookie is m temporary character and i need to kill mira. I dont want to do this, does it just get stopped or am i stuck with the wookie bc i agreed to kill Goto with him? (Damn he's annoying.)

Also how many characters can you make Jedi?

And how many characters as a male can u be romantically involved with? At the same time, or one per game?

please no excess spoilers to my questions as to the when and wheres, just answers will do. Thanks

[im there right now too doing the whole Viska (sorry misspelled) thing.  I want to know if you have to get hannar (sorry again misspelled, the wookie) if you are dark side or if you can get mira.  I am at the point where they both are fighting and it says the wookie is m temporary character and i need to kill mira.  I dont want to do this, does it just get stopped or am i stuck with the wookie bc i agreed to kill Goto with him?  (Damn he's annoying.)

Also how many characters can you make Jedi?

And how many characters as a male can u be romantically involved with?  At the same time, or one per game?

please no excess spoilers to my questions as to the when and wheres, just answers will do.  Thanks

4 characters I believe and none to your second question.