Nikko on Onderon...

You certainly do Sniper.

Especially if your on here

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah, yeah, brag on your home forum. I get it.

I will say that this is much less brainless tantrumy than Bungie.net. Then again, it probably only sees about a tenth of the traffic. Traffic isn't always a good thing.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Damn straight I'll brag.

I own this here joint.

Welcome also. :D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That could be true as well. I didn't do the body, so it may have been a re-texture of some other character's torso. There are size variants and it's possible Nikko's head was put on the wrong body type. Or to take the blame, it may be my fault. It's possible I didn't double check my measurements.

Its okay Brian, everyone makes mistakes. Perhaps if you get to work on Kotor III you will do good, or better. :lol:

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Wow a real live dev on here. Good job on Kotor 2 by the way. Hopefully the next games will be just as good.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That could be true as well. I didn't do the body, so it may have been a re-texture of some other character's torso. There are size variants and it's possible Nikko's head was put on the wrong body type. Or to take the blame, it may be my fault. It's possible I didn't double check my measurements.

Its okay Brian, everyone makes mistakes. Perhaps if you get to work on Kotor III you will do good, or better. :thumbsup:

Even if Obsidian were to work on KOTOR3 I could not be a part of it because production would start up right in the middle of my current gig. PNJ will keep me busy for a while.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

Its okay Brian, everyone makes mistakes. Perhaps if you get to work on Kotor III you will do good, or better. :thumbsup:

Even if Obsidian were to work on KOTOR3 I could not be a part of it because production would start up right in the middle of my current gig. PNJ will keep me busy for a while.

Wonder how many people will take this as confirmation that Obsidian are working on K3?

Wonder how many people will take this as confirmation that Obsidian are working on K3?

None, due to the BOLD part

You really think that will stop them? :)

Was/Will there be a similar contest for NWN2? I think I would make a good orc.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You really think that will stop them? :)

My feelings too, people will assume that because an Obsidian mentioned the possibilty of working of KotOR 3 in the forums people will assume they are.

Brian, thanks so much for putting me into the game. I think the head that you made looks awesome. I was sent a copy of the original design you made that looks so real it is scary. I do believe that the issue most people have with my character is the body's proportions don't match the head. So, it wasn't your fault. I used a small version of my head as my avatar. Keep up the good work, you guys rock!

I'll see you in the cantina...

I guess I don't notice these things because Nikko didn't look distinctively out of place/out of proportion to me.

It's interesting to know the artistic background on one of the game's characters. heh. Neat-o. I bet that was a blast seeing yourself on screen like that. :D

I'd make a good jawa I think, lol.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nikko, to be honest, the proportion thing didn't bother me that much, in fact I didn't really think about it until I saw this thread. It's not THAT noticable, just a few perfectionists out there nitpicking. Which is their right, But I'm more interested in completing the sidequest than looking at the character. That's just me.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Sniper, I'm not nitpicking or anything it's just the first time i saw Nikko I though his head was way to small for his body, and as it was the first thing i noticed about him that impression just stuck with me.