Nikko on Onderon...

What the heck is up with "Nikko" in the Onderon Cantina!? Aside from being horribly out of proportion, his face looks as if it is textured. Was this some little "win a role in KotOR II" contest or something? His model is a total departure from the rest... very distracting actually.

Pictures?  Description?  TELL ME MORE!

Without revealing too much the character is a pazaak player who helps the PC in a certain investigation.

I didn't notice anything weird on the model. I thought it looked just as good as any. Maybe I just didn't take a close enough look :)

And if it was a description of how he looks overall.. he had a red shirt and looked.. well like you. Don't remember what kind of trousers he had. I'm sure someone has the ability to take a screenshot sooner or later :)

I still haven't gotten to Onderon yet, but I did get the player's guide cause it has my picture in it. I work a lot, so I don't have the time to play very often. Gotta teach those rich people how to fly airplanes :p

I'll see you in the cantina...

Wow, thanks for the pictures.  I really appreciate them.  Now I can send them to my friends so they can see it as well.

No trouble. Feel free to pass the link around if you don't want to directly move the pictures through e-mail, I shouldn't need to take them down anytime soon.

Good dialog in that one picture for passing along to friends. (w00t)

I knew it!!! The minute I saw that model in the game I knew it was a real-life model of someone because it was just too different from the rest. I assumed it was one of the developers' kids or something, but I guess this thread answers my question. :)

And for the record I tried my hardest to kill Nikko, but the game wouldn't let me.

Lucky bastard. :)

Doesn't Nikko hit on you if your PC is male?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

LMAO, I got that feeling too..

I would be mad if I won a contest to be in a game only that it comes out my char. hits on PC of the same gender.

...And I believe the more important char's in the game are obviously different models, for example..

-The Khoonda militia leader

-The Administrator of Khoonda

-I think the Khoonda militia second in command guy (Berun or something?) was different as well, but I'm not sure.

(BTW isnt it odd how Davik Kang becomes a Telos LT. Green? lmao)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Remeber the male twil'ek in the Onderon bar?  The one who says to your Male PC:

"Do you like my lekkku?" ;

"I just got them waxed." ;

"Go ahead and touch them:

Well he did seem to be sitting awfully close to Nikko.

:-"  --->  :ph34r:

The twi'lek guy says that whether you're male or female.....which was interesting. I mean, I guess that's like waxing a bald scalp, but still.....

Besides, Nikko isn't quite as bad as the scavenger lady on Dantooine. :o

Yes. Yes he does. "Would you like to play some Pazaak? My "deck" is still warm." My deck is still warm? What qu**r wrote that line? I wanted to throw up as soon as I heard that..."my deck is still warm...".....geez...that's probably the gayest line I've ever heard...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously, "Nikko", I mean no offense, but if it was me that got put into the game, I'd be a little upset with the way the character turned out. I can't imagine "Nikko" does you any justice. I mean, his cheeks seem unnaturally rosy. And it would have been cool if they let you do the voice acting, too. The guy's voice in the game is very "fruity" sounding....I better quit right now...I'm starting to turn into a homophob.