List of Party Characters

Note: This contains every character -I- got, so if you dont want to know some of the characters returning to the game or new onmes, dont read.

I will not give away some of the "backgrounds" of characters, but Im almost done with KotOR 2 and thought it would be nice if a list of all possible party characters was made up from me and others who have different characters, just so if anyone else wants to specifically design their party to have certain people the next time around, they can.

Kreia - Got on Peragus

Atton - Got on Peragus

T3-M4 - Got on Peragus

HK-47 - Found on Ebon Hawk, Disassembled

Mandalore - Found on Dxun, the moon over Onderon

G0-T0 - Comes aboard Ebon Hawk after you destroy Goto's ship

Handmaiden - Gotten at the Academy on Telos

Visas - Found/fought on Ebon Hawk after cutscene of her talking with her lord. Joins after fight

Mira - Joins on Nar Shadda after a series of incidents of you looking for the Jedi Master there.

Ben-Huo(or whatever his name is, he was a wimp so I forgot his name, heh) - Found on the surface of Telos after you crash into it with the Citadel Station shuttle.

I know you can get the Wookie that is hunting Mira if you're dark side during that time, but I hate wookies ever since Zaalbar, so unless they're a new shag carpet for the cargo hold they're going out the airlock :)

Ben Huo?? Oh, you mean Bao Dur? Well, he can help you assemble your lightsaber. So that is the sooner you get parts the sooner you can use one with him in your party. Also, I read you can convince him to become a Jedi Guardian (although seems like a waste of his skills based class). How is his companion droid by the way? Is it useful?

I cant seem to get any conversation with him, not after I spoke with him on Telos when I first got him anyway, so I wouldnt know if you can change him. As for his little companion... I didnt fight with him much, but his companion seems a bit... useless.

I like Ben-Dur, but his conversation does seem very lacking. I have not been able to get anything that would indicate I can guide him to be a Jedi Guardian either. Deciple is the only one I've "converted" so far.

His little buddy can be very handy. He is an extra party member in battle, which is certainly a plus; not the strongest, but it only takes 1 HP to win a hard battle. You can also upgrade him during the game, he can eventually repair other droid party members making a Ben-Dur/HK-47 combo very nice.

Ah, I didn't even notice that wasn't in the above list. ;) I'll expand the list above:

Kreia - Peragus (Automatic)

Atton - Peragus (Automatic)

T3-M4 - Peragus (Automatic)

HK-47 - Ebon Hawk (will join if reactivated)

Mandalore - Onderon Moon of Dxun (Automatic)

G0-T0 - After Goto's ship (Automatic?)

Handmaiden - Academy on Telos (Male PC only? CONDITIONS UNCONFIRMED)

Visas - Ebon Hawk, after cutscene and battle (Automatic?)

Mira - Dynamic Location (?)

Ben-Dur - Telos (Automatic)

Deciple - Dantooine, Jedi Enclave

So, a few things yet to confirm with this list. Having only played through once, I can't know about some of the conditions which effect party members to join you.

Deciple, as you requested Envida, can be found in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. He is in one of the rooms.

Other changes I made:

Mira would seem to join at a random location. I completed Nar Shaddaa and never say her (at least, I think I completed it). She may appear at a certain percentage through your search.

If you know of any additional conditions that are incorrect or should be added above, please note them.

Deciple?? I never knew there was a party member there. I think I know who you're talking about. Was he the guy in the Jedi Library? If so, I saw that guy, but he ended up

Reporting about my location in a cutscene to Carth Onasi from KotOR 1 (never saw Carth again btw)

Deciple?? I never knew there was a party member there. I think I know who you're talking about. Was he the guy in the Jedi Library? If so, I saw that guy, but he ended up

Reporting about my location in a cutscene to Carth Onasi from KotOR 1 (never saw Carth again btw)

I think you got it right. I heard he only joins a female PC anyway while Handmaiden won't.

On both of my chracters I have only seen Visas Marr once and Handmaiden twice. I just crashed on Telos in both my games. The one in which I helped the Ithorians, played a girl, and said Revan was an darkside girl showed her. In my other game I said Revan was a lightside guy, helped Czerka, and am playing a boy her cutscene did not show. Anyone know why?

• 1 year later...
Oh yeah just for clarification : Mandalore =

Canderous

Lol anyone can tell Mandalore is him i mean his voice and the way he acts gives it away though mandalorians act like him still he stood apart from all off the mandalorians if u think about it and he told alot of stories lol.

I say he and him to not spoil

Mira is based on your Light/Dark dominance.

Bao-Dur's influence (and hence Jedi-turning) is based on him being in your party during certain events, where he can 'observe' them and thus be influenced. He has no dialogue influence options.

Visa's initial cutscene is also based on your current Light/Dark dominance - if I recall correctly the scene is played when you first reach either 1/4 light or dark.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts