that's the second bloody time

I think the telos final area was kinda slapped together because in the extra stuff people have found there a wav of Atris giving Kreia's speeches. I think that either early on you would convince Atris to follow you or Kreia wouldn't betray you and you would fight her at the end.. basically kreia and Atris would swap spots

Yeah what he said.

Atris and Kreia could both become Darth Traya, originally. Then they cut it out.

I doubt that to be the case. Most non-English speaking forumers actually have MUCH better spelling and grammar than English speaking, mainly because they go out of their way to "speak" properly. It's usually those whose first language is English that tend to "butcher" it.

So while my comment may or may not be harsh, it's one of my pet peeves when someone who, I presume, has grown up with the language, butchers it so badly all because "tehy r on teh intarweb n dun hav 2 speel good". Especially when the spelling and grammar is to the point where it takes away from the post and instead of thinking "hmm interesting point" I'm thinking "I loathe the school system that allowed him/her to pass this far".

How do you know what's your first language?

I was more thinking like "Oh, great. Another horribly-typed out, full of gramatical errors post. Hope I understand what he says." <_<

But from the dialogues I am led to believe that Atris herself can become Darth Treya, though I've never had that happen.

Have you heard the new cassidy cd? Good album, way better then his first.

What the hell are you talking about? My screen name is a tribute to the best companion NPC in Fallout 2.

Calm down man. I was refering to Cassidy the rapper. Just put out his sophmore album last week.

But from the dialogues I am led to believe that Atris herself can become Darth Treya, though I've never had that happen.

Have you heard the new cassidy cd? Good album, way better then his first.

What the hell are you talking about? My screen name is a tribute to the best companion NPC in Fallout 2.

Calm down man. I was refering to Cassidy the rapper. Just put out his sophmore album last week.

I wasn't all upset. Just curious. I curse a lot, though I try and keep it low-key on forums.