HELP!

less than 15 minutes in, the game freezes often, change filters in menu = freeze, press black button to switch droids to open garage= freeze, move around = freeze, operate lift= freeze, use security terminal=freeze, hold it in, exhale, cough= freeze etc... It dosnt take much to freeze and it only lasts about 30 seconds each time but it must have happened about 10 times in a 15 min period and I havent even repaired the hyperdrive or even attempted to enter the engine room yet. Is this problem the game or my box? I have 3 boxes, 2 less than a year old and 1 original that is packed up to give to my bro for free as it cant seem to handle Morrowind and has an occasional dirty disc reading but never a problem on the new ones until now. Please help. Do I need a new box or a new game?

ok try taking the game back to the store where you got it from...replace it with a new game try it again and if it does it again it could be the Xbox...maybe..I don't know..there seems to be a lot of problems with freezing with people....I hope it doesnt happen to me when I get the game....I have a xbbox that it a 2002 model and I have had it since 2002 and I have never ever had problems with any games at all freezing but there can always be a first time....I remember getter the galaxy droid glitch in kotor 1....well then I hope my advice helps you.

Cheero

:shifty:

ok try taking the game back to the store where you got it from...replace it with a new game try it again and if it does it again it could be the Xbox...maybe..I don't know..there seems to be a lot of problems with freezing with people....I hope it doesnt happen to me when I get the game....I have a xbbox that it a 2002 model and I have had it since 2002 and I have never ever had problems with any games at all freezing but there can always be a first time....I remember getter the galaxy droid glitch in kotor 1....well then I hope my advice helps you.

Cheero

:shifty:

Thanx, you are the only one who replied, I appreciate it.

The rest of us can only move so fast. :shifty:

I'd try you game on a different XBox if you have on available (e.g., friend or nieghboor). See if it does it on theirs too.

No matter the outcome, then take the game back and replace it. If the new copy does the same thing, and neither copy had a problem on your friends then you know if is your XBox. Why your XBox is disagreeing with the game, if that is the case, is a much bigger issue.

The rest of us can only move so fast. ;)

I'd try you game on a different XBox if you have on available (e.g., friend or nieghboor). See if it does it on theirs too.

No matter the outcome, then take the game back and replace it. If the new copy does the same thing, and neither copy had a problem on your friends then you know if is your XBox. Why your XBox is disagreeing with the game, if that is the case, is a much bigger issue.

Sorry for my lack of patience yesterday man, but like the rest of you, I have been eagerly anticipating this game for quite some time and wanted to get more than 15 mins in after my 3rd night playing, Im sure you understand but thank you also for the reply. I returned my copy and got a new one yesterday and I am HAPPY to say so far so good. great game, no problems( hope I dont Jinx myself) graphics are god sound is good, much better when not freezing up every minute. Need to play more but I would give it a better rating then game spot, very intrigued could be better than the last, I think it maybe time for Lucas to plan 3 more movies based on the time period in these games but with a new story that ties in with KOTOR I, II & hopefully III (guess Im jumping the gun a little) sorry for te run on sentences.