your special saber

i'm asking who in the game gives your lightsaber back

SPOILER

pretty sure you have to build it, from parts around dantooine, then go to vrook and you should be able to build it :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

okay i'v been reading around vrook gives you a saber and you build one but artis has your uber saber. know i think that at first she wont give you the saber but mabey if you come back when your at a prestige class or you have a few saber's already cause i remeber a dev saying that your saber quest is optional and that it's worth looking for.

Vrook doesn't give you a saber (at least, not when you first meet him). You build you own saber around the time you finish your first planet. I do not believe that your first saber is ever mentioned to be "uber" in any particular way, it is just the one you had while in the Order.

• 1 year later...

You can't.

And PLEASE stop reviving 2004 threads...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee