Level Up strategy (saving your lvl ups)

i am currently a level 5 (required 15000XP) and i currenty have 27000XP.

I am saving my level ups for when i obtain my light sabre, then i can automatically add all these new feats and force powers based on obtaining a light sabre.

Have any of you done this? This way (since i am a guardian) i can level up 2 times in a row for Lightsabre Specialization (which is why i am doing this).

Anyways, post your lvl up strategies here!

Are you the type to plan ahead for things like this? or do you just level up as you go?

-hutz

I save my levels because when your health gets low, if you level up it is restored. So when I'm in a bind I can level up instead of using a medpac.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I save my levels because when your health gets low, if you level up it is restored. So when I'm in a bind I can level up instead of using a medpac.

Mabey if you had level'd up sooner you wouldn't be in a bind :blink:

thats an interesting strategy though. Alright, so there is no strategy for leveling up...ok, well...there goes my plan, i am gaining 2 levels tonite right away...woot!

I wish there was one, one of my favourite things about KotOR was that i could pass through as a lvl 2 until i became a jedi, i found it challenging and rewarding...too bad there is no such thing in this game.

-hutz

There are still strategies for leveling your character.

Well yes, i know this. But holding off as a level 2 made it that much more challenging to an already easy game.

For KotOR i had my character planned out while my game was shipping on ebay...i had the whole 20 level progression with feats, force powers, upgrades with crystals...all planned out...

Too bad there is no charts for K2.

Once you get to level 15, talk to kreia to get your prestige class, other than that, dont worry about holding back on levels. while holding levels back on the first one was advantageous, doing so in kotor 2 is pointless, as all youll be doing is delaying all the neat stuff you get as a prestige class.

my sith marauder is a killing machine, hacking through hordes of enemies my other companions sometimes struggle to defeat. that valin darklight (my char) crystal is niiice.