Game Won't Load- PLEASE HELP!!

I purchased my game Monday from Gamestop, took it home and it won't load past the Obsidian logo screen...took the game back to the store, exchanged it, the second copy does the same thing!

It is not my X-Box, I put in every other game I own and they all loaded correctly.

Please help! Anyone had this problem? I've waited a year to play this game!!!

seems alot of people have been having this problem...I dont have it yet...but i hope it doesnt come to Australia's shores..hmmm every single game freezning on you?...thats odd maybe its your Xbox or the game.

I'm having the exact same problem with being unable to get past the logo screen. Waiting for close to a minute (at about the minute mark it goes to the trailer video) does not do anything. Seems very odd that this is the only game where I have this issue. My newer games run absolutely fine without any problems. For those wondering, I have an X-Box that was purchased at around the launch date.

Just wondering...but why do they even have a logo screen where you need to press a button to get past? Atleast in KOTOR1 it just went by for a few seconds then to the main menu. Actually every game I can recall just does that...

I'm having the exact same problem with being unable to get past the logo screen. Waiting for close to a minute (at about the minute mark it goes to the trailer video) does not do anything. Seems very odd that this is the only game where I have this issue. My newer games run absolutely fine without any problems. For those wondering, I have an X-Box that was purchased at around the launch date.

Just wondering...but why do they even have a logo screen where you need to press a button to get past? Atleast in KOTOR1 it just went by for a few seconds then to the main menu. Actually every game I can recall just does that...

I had a similar problem so I got a new copy and so far all is well. Check out my other posts from yesterday and today for more detail, hope its helpful.