Sith Lord and Girl Cutscene

*****MINOR SPOILERS******

I just had a question. I am currently on Telos, and I am trying to get my I&D for the Ebon Hawk. Well, I don't really know where to go, but I think I found the place. I went up to this service desk, and a droid was waiting at it. I asked to talk to somoene about my ship. The droid said the ship was stolen. I proceeded to ask him a few questions (like "What can be done?" and "Who stole it?"). Well, finally I get tired of listening to him, so I pick the option "I'll be going now." Well after I do this, I talk to Kreia. I ask her a few questions, (questions I've already asked.) Well, when I pick the "I'll be going now." option again, the screen goes black and goes to a cutscene with a Star Destroyer looking ship. The person from the box cover on the front in th eblack cloak and the white mask is there, and so is the girl with the cloak over her eyes. This was kind of abrupt, and I was just wondering if this was supposed to happen now, or if something is wrong.

yeah thanks...i pretty far along on the darkside, so i guess thats why i got it...and and another question, if anyone knows....i try to get as many darkside points as i can, so in all conversations i pick the meanest things to say. but i want to get my party members on the darkside. well, sometimes when im talking to them and i say mean things, i lose their interest points. and when i say nice things, i get lightside points. i was just wondering how to get them on my side (darkside) without gaining lightside points or having them lose interest.

I think the dude with the mask is pretty bad a$$. Enough to give a grown man chills. Malak was unnerving, but this dude takes the prize. :o

***POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW**. SPECULATION FOR THOSE NOW PLAYING THE GAME:

Any of you guys noticed how droids play a big part in the game? They seem to be important and have a mind of their own on every planet I have went to. The Sith Lord with the mask, his voice, never heard that dialect on any star wars movie or game (and it freaks me out to boot). Do you think it is possible our Sith lord is a DROID? Think about it. HK-50 after you in the start of the game, all the droids on peragus with a "mind of their own" and the way Visas tells her master "you are the one who destroys all life" etc.. as if her master isn't alive himself. Just speculation, and maybe not correct, but it has popped in my mind once or twice. There is a reason this Sith lord wears a mask.

droids cant feel/use the force, so i doubt it

no but cyborgs can.

the villan from clone wars for instance, who is also in episode III, is a cyborg, a metal body and a humanoid brain, or something like that.

If you are referring to General Grievous, he is not a force user as far as I know. He just uses lightsabers because he's the greatest hand to hand fighter in the universe.

A better example would be Darth Vader. He's a cyborg.

• 3 months later...

I don't know about that to use a lightsaber one must be trained in the force (or there liable to cut a linb of) so Grievous would have to be force-sesative to a point. And as to vader he isn't a cyborg the suit is just a breathing aperatus and a machine to keep his blood flowing through his body

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

droids cant feel/use the force, so i doubt it

no but cyborgs can.

the villan from clone wars for instance, who is also in episode III, is a cyborg, a metal body and a humanoid brain, or something like that.

If you are referring to General Grievous, he is not a force user as far as I know. He just uses lightsabers because he's the greatest hand to hand fighter in the universe.

A better example would be Darth Vader. He's a cyborg.

Grievous is supposed to be half droid, half alien. I've wondered if he could be...nah.... :(

I don't know about that to use a lightsaber one must be trained in the force (or there liable to cut a linb of) so Grievous would have to be force-sesative to a point. And as to vader he isn't a cyborg the suit is just a breathing aperatus and a machine to keep his blood flowing through his body

Grievous has an adaptable body and is more droid than living being, though. I assume he has some droid like precision. Think of what the gun-kata do in Equillibrium, they're not force users, they just calculate trajectories and stuff really fast.

yeah thanks...i pretty far along on the darkside, so i guess thats why i got it...and and another question, if anyone knows....i try to get as many darkside points as i can, so in all conversations i pick the meanest things to say.  but i want to get my party members on the darkside.  well, sometimes when im talking to them and i say mean things, i lose their interest points.  and when i say nice things, i get lightside points.  i was just wondering how to get them on my side (darkside) without gaining lightside points or having them lose interest.

Mostly it depends on your companions original alignment. Handmaiden, Mira, Atton, Bao-Dur are all LS/Nuetral so to get influence you have to pander to their LS temperment. Take the LS hit, it's worth it to convert them into dark jedi.

As for Kreia, basically you have to treat her like every word she says is golden, but sometimes you have to show distrust in her too. Most of the times I gained influence with her I also got DS points. There's other threads that do a better job of explaining influence though.

Characters like Hanharr and HK, I think you get DS points to gain influence. Not all influence gains require LS/DS shift though, but it seems like alot of them do.