when does handmaiden join your party?

Not aware of this myself. I've left Peragus' surface and she was not with me. My guess is that it will play out later in the game.

If you find out later that you can get her right away... good excuse to play a second time. :lol:

Edit:

Handmadens are on Telos. Gotta get those planet names down. :rolleyes:

How long does the combat go on when you ask her this? I ask because I may have encountered a bug. We both had no life left and it kept going on and on for quite some time. I could not break out except to violate the rules of the duel and using force heal.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that we both have the hitpoint regeneration feat, or that I had broken out of another script (the fight with Visas so that I could prep myself).

When you leave the Irrigation Station on Telos, she stows away.  Try to get her to teach you Echani fighting techniques, you'll love her costume. :)

lol -- we remained in "ritual clothing" until the next stop! :p

Have you had Atton comment to the handmaidne on exile and handmaidens dueling yet. You probably have to be a male PC to get the funny comment.

When you leave the Irrigation Station on Telos, she stows away.  Try to get her to teach you Echani fighting techniques, you'll love her costume. :)

Have you had Atton comment to the handmaidne on exile and handmaidens dueling yet. You probably have to be a male PC to get the funny comment.

d'you mean while we were still on Telos, against all the Handmaidens? Unfortunately, I sent Atton back to the ship -- he was whining about being there, so I took Kreia and Bao Dur instead. Kreia doesn't like anybody....lol

When you leave the Irrigation Station on Telos, she stows away.  Try to get her to teach you Echani fighting techniques, you'll love her costume. :thumbsup:

d'you mean while we were still on Telos, against all the Handmaidens? Unfortunately, I sent Atton back to the ship -- he was whining about being there, so I took Kreia and Bao Dur instead. Kreia doesn't like anybody....lol

No. Although you may need a male PC.

I got the comment after The Handmaiden and I had dueled a couple times on the Ebon Hawk.

How long does the combat go on when you ask her this? I ask because I may have encountered a bug. We both had no life left and it kept going on and on for quite some time. I could not break out except to violate the rules of the duel and using force heal.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that we both have the hitpoint regeneration feat, or that I had broken out of another script (the fight with Visas so that I could prep myself).

The duel goes on until one of you loses all vitality points

I had trouble with Visas the first time, you can "cheat"- run to a room w/ another party member and they will fight too, but they do not lose vitality. I found this out by accident and had T3 shooting her while I kept going to heal . I can back and T3 was still shooting and she had lost about a quarter of her VP