Spoiler Forums

Do you read the spiler forum?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read the spiler forum?

• No, I don't the game to be spoiled for me.
    • Yes, I don't care about spoilers
    • No, but at times I;m awfully tempted to do so.
    • Yes, but I wish I didn't...can't help myself.
    • Don't know.
    • Don't care.

damn. i've read the cronicles on the official site.

the last two is filled with spoliers :(

Which is why I didn't read them. Seems even the chronicles have disregarded the PC gamers and Euro XBoxers since they figure the "important" gamers already have the game and won't be spoiled by the info. Typical. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It really sucks to have this useless poll bumped everytime somebody places a vote. Well, I suppose that makes the whole 'poll' system suck altogether. :ermm:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I hate spoiler wanting people. I was surfing the web until I got a phonecall fromone of my friends who was like : Hey Mandalore is

Canderous Ordo

I was just like "You idiot... I was waiting till February!!!"... I threatened him death if he revealed another spoiler to me.

I lurk around the spoiler forums. I try to avoid story spoilers, but will read every strategy spoiler I can find. I like to have a clue as to how influence works and what the prestige class pluses and minuses are. It's hard to avoid the story spoilers, but I've managed...so far...

I lurk around the spoiler forums.  I try to avoid story spoilers, but will read every strategy spoiler I can find.  I like to have a clue as to how influence works and what the prestige class pluses and minuses are.  It's hard to avoid the story spoilers, but I've managed...so far...

You are brave young one... I avoid even looking at the name of the _____ (To say it is blasphemy) forum.

I lurk around the spoiler forums.  I try to avoid story spoilers, but will read every strategy spoiler I can find.  I like to have a clue as to how influence works and what the prestige class pluses and minuses are.  It's hard to avoid the story spoilers, but I've managed...so far...

You are brave young one... I avoid even looking at the name of the _____ (To say it is blasphemy) forum.

ive only just registered yesterday so i can avoid plot spoilers... i lurked thgese forums here and there but when i saw morons talking spoilers everywhere i was like... "see ya"

heya Darth Ni.. any relation to the bloodline Noop?? (w00t)