Spoiler Forums

Do you read the spiler forum?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read the spiler forum?

• No, I don't the game to be spoiled for me.
    • Yes, I don't care about spoilers
    • No, but at times I;m awfully tempted to do so.
    • Yes, but I wish I didn't...can't help myself.
    • Don't know.
    • Don't care.

To tell you the truth I have read nearlly every single spoiler in the spoiler forum I now know what is going to happen in the game,I like spoilers and I don't care if it's spoiled for me,in fact I really like to know whats ahead of me, how do you know any of the spoilers on this forums arn't "lewy the fly" LOL so in fact you have to play the game for your self to find out the truth right?, the americans have played their game and saying every thing on the forums, but still the game is not spoiled for me. As I said before I have read spoilers to very big plot spoilers and I am not ashamed to read them,because its my choice and I am happy with that choice :p

Cheero >_<

I feel sorry for the moderators. Seems there's an influx of new posters and some of them seem intent on posting spoiler threads in the General Discussion forum. I'm not sure whether that's out of ignorance or the fact people just don't have common courtesy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I feel sorry for the moderators.  Seems there's an influx of new posters and some of them seem intent on posting spoiler threads in the General Discussion forum.  I'm not sure whether that's out of ignorance or the fact people just don't have common courtesy.

They don't use common sense. After all a majority of them are teenagers.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I feel sorry for the moderators.  Seems there's an influx of new posters and some of them seem intent on posting spoiler threads in the General Discussion forum.  I'm not sure whether that's out of ignorance or the fact people just don't have common courtesy.

If they cannot even use "common sense", where does that lead to...?

Stupid people posting spoiler topics in the General Discussion forum? :-"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It seems that some people really can't understand what a spoiler is.

You may find yourself reading a spoiler in a discussion that was supposed to about something else completely. :wub:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Well, I'm starting to wonder they there is even a Spoiler forum. A lot of threads in the General discussion contain spoilers, and even if the thread starter asks for no spoilers to be posted in their thread, someone inevitably comes in on page 3 or whatever and posts something pertaining to the plot.

I have not even once stepped foot in the Spoiler or Storyline forums (except for the very first day they were created), yet just by browsing some threads in General discussion, I already know a bunch of spoilers about certain events, characters, or story points.

Very disappointing and a reason why I'm still pissed off at Lucasarts for breaking their "simultaneous release" promise. <_<

Actually it's not even the "newbies" that are the problem all the time. I've seen some "regulars" that don't seem to have the common sense to post their threads in the Spoiler section.

IMO, it's not a n00b problem. It's a common sense problem. Unfortunately, a few people on this forum don't seem to have any.

Hey...I'm a teenager...and I have a decent understanding of common sense... :lol:

It's gettin' really hard to avoid the spoiler forum...Ah well, just another one of those things I'll have to deal with, I guess :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

well, some idiot posted a topic containing a lot of spoilers. it just got deleted. luckily i managed to avoid almost all of it; a few of the names didn't mean anything, but a small part of the story is definately ruined for me now; or so i think...

f*ckin' w*nker... i have stayed away from all the other forums, except for this one. however, i think i'll stay away from these boards alltogether now...

No, I don't think it's got anything to do with common sense. It's just the internet has the unfortunate effect of turning some people into total jerks.

20040319l.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Stupid people posting spoiler topics in the General Discussion forum? :-"

HA HA HA. :-"

sry for the spam. o:)

Absolute Chaos! :rolleyes:

Absolute Chaos! :huh:

Chaos???

No, we 're good boys and girls here. :devil::devil::devil:

Absolute Chaos! :devil:

Chaos???

No, we 're good boys and girls here. :devil::devil::devil:

Awright! (w00t)

:lol:

Someone screwed up the quote tree big time!

manthing2.jpg