level ups ??

i couldnt find this anywhere . i am about 11 hrs in and i am at level 8 . i know in a press release they said you can go higher than 20 but im startin to freak out here .

the book is rather vague , i cant find anything about it .

also i cant find anything on when i will start making money for racing .

I read somewhere, that there is no level cap.

You can go as high as you want.

You can just keep going

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and going...

and so on

I will see if I can find it.

This from part of the ign.com review

Combat is tough in the early goings of KOTOR II, but gets much easier once you obtain your Lightsaber. There's no level cap, so you can get pretty powerful before the final battle. By the time you reach the last few areas, you'll be able to rip almost any enemy to shreds. In a way this makes sense, since you are building up your power to be a great Jedi (or Sith). Scrubs shouldn't be able to touch you. One of the last worlds is just a mess of Apprentice Sith being slaughtered by your superior swordsmanship.

This is link to full ign.com review, just in case you want to read it

ign.com review

Just in case you want to verify where I got this from

Yea there supposedly is a level cap just so high that no one will ever reach it! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

And as I've stated previously the enemies dont respawn as quick, or in great numbers as in other rpgs, so reaching level 99 will probably take close to 100+ hrs.

If that guy on ign in the screenshot was level 24 seventeen hrs into the game, I'll bet by the end he'll be somewhere close to 35-45 by th end of the game if the experience is scaled up on more difficult enemies and there are as many as he encountered previously. At most I'll give a level of 50.

But someone actually trying to level up high is the only way to find out.