the dreaded musha shuka puka

The Hutts on Taris actually spoke some huttish. Mostly the repetitiveness is done by Twileks and Sasha.

Talk to one of the hutts on Taris and you shall see what I mean. :huh: (They say their name at a point where there name actually shows up. The technology is. . .overwhelming.

Fnord.

The dreaded phrase should be "E Choo Tah", also known as "Ee Chew Ta"

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

The dreaded phrase should be "E Choo Tah", also known as "Ee Chew Ta"

Well, Mucha Shacka Packa was also all over the place. Not only Sasha, but every (male?) Twilek would come around to using it sometime or the other... all you had to do was keep talking to him for a sufficient amount of time for the tape to wind up to the correct position... and there! ... although the accent and tone is slightly different than that of Sasha, and the phrase sounds more like "Mucha Shacka Packaha".

I felt like smacking the idiots in tha face... and yet, I couldn't resist myself from letting them go on and on until they came to that phrase... :geek:

All the alien lines are just repeated over and over. Muck Shack Packa is just the one that stuck out the most. I guess it's the ONLY quick line they recorded for female twileks. Sasha said it the most though. I especially liked how it was Twi'lek, but supposedly was Mandalorian, and somehow translated to "Nur sa abds" or something like that.

Enjoy:

"Kaaaaah, chi-coo eed-ha in dong-ha, yay-kay kun no bah moolay-rah chi-coo....stay-bay bono-nah all-lay doonk a boo, boonk all-lay. "

"Mucha-sha paaka...key hanna nah way, racheebcu. "

"Oonga dinga doonga day, watta-coombes ching pallay moolay, toooting bah boo bek....toooting bah boo bek ahh moolay rah-bes."

^_^

manthing2.jpg

Enjoy:

"Kaaaaah, chi-coo eed-ha in dong-ha, yay-kay kun no bah moolay-rah chi-coo....stay-bay bono-nah all-lay doonk a boo, boonk all-lay.  "

"Mucha-sha paaka...key hanna nah way, racheebcu. "

"Oonga dinga doonga day, watta-coombes ching pallay moolay, toooting bah boo bek....toooting bah boo bek ahh moolay rah-bes."

^_^

Exactly, now mix, rewind, and repeat again, and again, and again, and again.

It's been a while since I've listened to Twilek, but did you literally remember the exact wording?

Brings back fond memories, no doubt. :-"

Oh...and for those you thought Selkath make your skin crawl (especially when you came out of the docking bay on Manaan and the camera locked without permitting you to click past it..grrr <_< ), you're going to find that Sullustan in K2 is even more annoying! >_<

manthing2.jpg

Brings back fond memories, no doubt. 

Oh...and for those you thought Selkath make your skin crawl (especially when you came out of the docking bay on Manaan and the camera locked without permitting you to click past it..grrr  ), you're going to find that Sullustan in K2 is even more annoying!

I never fond Twilek or Selkath annoying.

Only problem was it took 30 syllables to say hello.

If that problem turns up with Sullustan...

Does it?

Stop!...

STOP!...

PLEASE???...

>_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The audio commentary on the OT dvd set reveals that the Sullustan guy sitting next to Lando Calrissian spoke none other than a local dialect of Kenya; that is he spoke meaningful answers to Lando, translated into this Kenyan language -which they say was a pleasant surprise to Kenyan viewers of ROTJ. Now if the TSL Sullustans are based on the ROTJ-guy -then are they still speaking meaningful Kenyan (?!) or what hilarious things are they making up with mutilated words and phrases.........

Zwangvolle Plage!

M