Need character class information

Just like the first KOTOR a lot of information was left out regarding character classes and the numbers behind leveling up. The guide doesnt have any of this either, which is also pathetic. Perhaps someone from Obsidian can step up to the plate here?

What I am looking for is:

Feat Progression per class

Force Power Progression per class

for each of the classes including bonus/starting feats and force powers

Also the skill point per level formula for each class and a listing of what skills are class skills for which classes.

Honestly, how does this stuff get left out of the documentation for an RPG? Or the guide?

olaf

Just like the first KOTOR a lot of information was left out regarding character classes and the numbers behind leveling up.  The guide doesnt have any of this either, which is also pathetic.  Perhaps someone from Obsidian can step up to the plate here?

What I am looking for is:

Feat Progression per class

Force Power Progression per class

for each of the classes including bonus/starting feats and force powers

Also the skill point per level formula for each class and a listing of what skills are class skills for which classes.

Honestly, how does this stuff get left out of the documentation for an RPG?  Or the guide?

olaf

ditto.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I had no problems with the KotOR 1 manual.  It had all the information I cared to look up.

That's because you have the pc manual.

The xbox manual is missing the nice charts that every rpger likes to study.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Ohhh...basic info like when certain classes can receive feats. It would also be nice to have information about said feats and force powers too.

Wouldn't that be in the class tables in the back of the manual?  It was in the KotOR 1 manual.

lol you dont even have the game and you are arguing with us?

The manual for the PC version of KOTOR had class tables. The Xbox version's docs did not.

The docs for KOTOR2 are even more spartan than the first.

olaf

Well, thats what you get for getting a console CRPG.  :ermm:"

Good point.

However. I expect more, and will continue to do so.

There is no good reason why a group of people who fancy themselves RPGers (ie. Bioware, Obsidian) would leave this information out of the documentation.

olaf

"There is no good reason why a group of people who fancy themselves RPGers (ie. Bioware, Obsidian) would leave this information out of the documentation."

There is no good reasons that someone who believes they know the facts would not know that the dveloper ultimately has very little say in how a manual is laid out.

Next.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I am trying to get the information posted.

To answer the other question, yes, the publisher usually limits the size of the manuals. Their reasoning often isn't a good reason, but for the XBox game, it could truly be that they are trying to get the manual to fit in the box, which is smaller than the box that the PC game shows up in.

To answer the other question, yes, the publisher usually limits the size of the manuals. Their reasoning often isn't a good reason, but for the XBox game, it could truly be that they are trying to get the manual to fit in the box, which is smaller than the box that the PC game shows up in.

It might be worth adding that in the UK PC games usually ship in DVD style boxes like XBox games. We usually get badly short changed in the manual and map department.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Anything new on this front?

olaf

Hey, I have a chance to thank you for the help!

But I only know parts of this information. The most infos you will get at the Kotor II-Site of Gamebanshee. There are pictures of the Skills, feats and the powers, how they are in the menu, with all stats...as far as I know.

Here are the thinks I know (I only collected the Sentinel-Data, since this is my favourite class):

One feat all three levels.

One force-power each level.

Three skill-points per level(+INT-Bonus)

One ability-point all four levels.

All special Feats, skills and Force-powers can be found at gamebanshee.

I hope I could help you.