Major Game Spoilers any1?

It really was great. I was basically playing the entire game just to see that scene, and would have probably been screaming bloody murder if they hadn't put some kind of LS Female Revan / Carth storyline info in there

Oh yeah, he also says that Revan kept using all the things she'd done as a wall between Carth and herself, I think it's implying that one of the reasons she went was to finish what she started out in the Outer Rim so maybe one day she could come back to Carth and they could be happy together. (At least, that's how I interperet it.) I really want to believe that someday she'll make it back to him. It was nice to have the ending cling to that bit of hope.

I didn't really care much if my PC had a romance with Atton or Disciple... I didn't care much for Atton, he felt more like an annoying younger brother than an adult male that my character would be interested in, and Disciple was really sweet and all, but too doe-eyed and childlike to take seriously for a relationship. If they'd have forced the issue, I'd have picked Disciple, but I was actually glad they didn't, and brought a little more focus back to Carth and Revan at the end.

Anyway, the point is, if you ever have a rainy day, play through LS female PC / LS female Revan, it's worth it just for that scene. :p

(/ramble)

Ulicus i dont mean to say it outright but ur a dumbass, kotor2 is, looking at the plot a filler like the 2nd matrix movie, and will tie together with kotor3, so thats why the plot doesnt entirely make sense. Its probly the smartest move for a starwars game that makes me think that lucas should never touch a starwars game again, or his developers.

No mate, you're missing my point. The plot, more or less does make sense - from what I've gathered. What I'm saying is that it sounds like s**t. Based on what's been said in this thread at least. I am willing to accept that since I haven't played the game I cannot possibly outright say, "It's terrible", because I'm getting my information second hand, however (and if you remember) I did say that I'll probably end up being converted into a lover of the story after I get the game anyway.

As for comparing it to the Matrix Trilogy... you are aware that parts 2 and 3 were abysmal aren't you?

Personally I do not think games should end "setting up a sequel", ala Halo 2. I'd rather have a solid conclusion that has the potential to lead on into further adventures etc. As I said however, you missed the point: I'm not really that bothered about the ending, it's this idea of "fake Sith" and "real Sith" that really bugs me - but maybe it works much better in practice than I think it does.

Oh, and I'm sorry you think I'm a dumbass, I'll try and word my concerns in a less confrontational fashion so you don't take it personally next time. On a side note, if you want to be rude can you please just be rude without the pretense of faux "politeness" beforehand? It's unneccessary.

I'll be the first to admit that the plot really does die off after the Jedi Masters are killed and Kreia reveals herself, but it is by no means a letdown.

And Bastila only shows up if you said Revan was a male. She shows up after you leave the room with Carth and talks to him a bit. She says something like "I only wish I knew why he did it."

And it's obvious from the get-go that Mandalore is Canderous. He says "Clan Ordo still survives," and Kreia asks him to "find out why he left you there on your own," obviously referring to Revan.

I'll be the first to admit that the plot really does die off after the Jedi Masters are killed and Kreia reveals herself, but it is by no means a letdown.

And Bastila only shows up if you said Revan was a male. She shows up after you leave the room with Carth and talks to him a bit. She says something like "I only wish I knew why he did it."

And it's obvious from the get-go that Mandalore is Canderous. He says "Clan Ordo still survives," and Kreia asks him to "find out why he left you there on your own," obviously referring to Revan.

Oh well, maybe they'll fix the plot for the PC version.

(note: this is said in jest and is not meant to be taken seriously, please do not flame Ulicus about his apparent stupidity in thinking they would change the plot for the PC version)

• 4 weeks later...