Major Game Spoilers any1?

Best sequence wasn't "Revan"'s appearance but when you saw how Kreia was killed by the other 2 Sith Lords. There is a reason she is in the morgue when you meet her and you'll notice that her body doesn't seem to be her own.

does that mean that kreia is or was a sith lord because you said the other sith lords

The mandalorian girl is entertaining. I couldn't help but laugh as she gave the other girls advice on how to seduce the exile.

Mandalorian Girl? What Mandalorian girl?

Hmm.... mandalorian girl....? hmm.... could it be>..?

I think he's mixed up beetween echani and manalorian and he means handmaiden because handmaidn is echani

Okay most of this info in this thread is wrong. I just beat the game so let me enlighten you guys,

Bastila is alive if you are LS.

Kreia is Darth Traya not Atris

The Mandalorian girl is Mira

Mandalore = Canderous

Nihilis isn't a very important character he's the first Sith Lord to die

You kind of find out why you have the Ebon Hawk

More info will be given if requested

More info, more info!

What role does Bastilla play in the game? And do we find out what happened to Revan?

Depends on if you're DS or LS. I can only answer for LS. Bastila has an extremely minor role in the game you only see her twice and never get to talk to her but you do see her talk with Carth. Yes at the very end you'll get a cryptic and somewhat vague answer to what happened to Revan.

is that all from our "surpose to be" heros Bastilla and Carth?..and we don't get a proper respose on what happened to Revan? there has to be....well then when I get the game Im going to go every where and find out.

So there's like four Sith Lords?

Anybody know what Nhilius looks like under the mask?

----

In the guide, it has Atris as Darth Traya, and then on the last (wakthrough)page of the manual, if you look at the ingame pictures her, Kreia is also Darth Traya.[

Evolutionary Development

On Korriban there is a tomb inside the cave, just like the one Luke had to face in Empire Strikes Back. And in it you have to face Malak (normal one before he lost his jaw), Bastilla and a few other jedi. And later during the test you see Malak again and Revan in his/her unisex blackoutfit, cape and mask.

I honestly think they are part of the game that fills in how KOTOR 1 ended, and sets up events so that they match 'history' wise with events in KOTOR 2 ie: Was Raven LS or DS, Male or Female, etc.

Okay, I went through all the initial planets now and I'm speeding along.

Don't follow if you don't want spoilers. I should finish the game today.... (man, I'm obsessed)

For those who asked, Mira was a Mandalorian orphan. and its good to have Canderous back with me.

Kreia was a sith lord who was killed by her student Sion. She says that Revan was her student and after he left the Jedi he became her student again and that Malak and Revan didn't learn the secret from the sith from a sith empire and hints that she was the one who taught him. She also hints at Altris being a sith by saying that Altris is going down the same path she went down.

The mission where you split your team in half makes it feel more realistic. I sent Atton, Mandalore and Mira to the Sith tomb on Dxun to kick ass without any jedi's. You also find out that the mysterious Atton is force sensitive when the sith try to seduce him. I am not sure if that was only because I picked him as my main character or not.

Kreia really stands out as a great character. Her shades of gray outlook is what the starwars universe has needed for a long time (if you follow the new jedi order books its worked great there). Her justification of Revan becoming a "Sith" to sacrifice himself so that the universe wouldn't suffer a worse enemy than himself makes you really think.

COMPLAINTS:

Now that the new car smell has faded I've begun to notice things that aren't right.

~ On Nar Shadda, even when you have Mira with you , you still have Mira standing by the spaceport. Same thing with the Wookie.

~ The dialogue.... I have no idea why but the way the designers did the dialogue in this game is such a huge step back from KOTOR. It alone is starting to make me think KOTOR is the better game.

In KOTOR you have a convo with a character, you resolve the issue and it goes away. With KOTOR2, I've been literally having the exact same convo options pop up with Visas, Handmaiden and Kreia the entire freaking game and its the most annoying thing ever.

Who beta tested this game and was so caught up in the improved action that they didn't make a stink over how painful the dialogue options are?

Okay, I went through all the initial planets now and I'm speeding along.

Don't follow if you don't want spoilers. I should finish the game today.... (man, I'm obsessed)

For those who asked, Mira was a Mandalorian orphan. and its good to have Canderous back with me.

Kreia was a sith lord who was killed by her student Sion. She says that Revan was her student and after he left the Jedi he became her student again and that Malak and Revan didn't learn the secret from the sith from a sith empire and hints that she was the one who taught him. She also hints at Altris being a sith by saying that Altris is going down the same path she went down.

The mission where you split your team in half makes it feel more realistic. I sent Atton, Mandalore and Mira to the Sith tomb on Dxun to kick ass without any jedi's. You also find out that the mysterious Atton is force sensitive when the sith try to seduce him. I am not sure if that was only because I picked him as my main character or not.

Kreia really stands out as a great character. Her shades of gray outlook is what the starwars universe has needed for a long time (if you follow the new jedi order books its worked great there). Her justification of Revan becoming a "Sith" to sacrifice himself so that the universe wouldn't suffer a worse enemy than himself makes you really think.

COMPLAINTS:

Now that the new car smell has faded I've begun to notice things that aren't right.

~ On Nar Shadda, even when you have Mira with you , you still have Mira standing by the spaceport.  Same thing with the Wookie.

~ The dialogue.... I have no idea why but the way the designers did the dialogue in this game is such a huge step back from KOTOR. It alone is starting to make me think KOTOR is the better game.

In KOTOR you have a convo with a character, you resolve the issue and it goes away. With KOTOR2, I've been literally having the exact same convo options pop up with Visas, Handmaiden and Kreia the entire freaking game and its the most annoying thing ever.

Who beta tested this game and was so caught up in the improved action that they didn't make a stink over how painful the dialogue options are?

I also found the conversations a bit lacking...I was hoping to hear war stories, life stories, stuff like that. In KOTOR I would listen to Mandalore and Jolee tell some great adventures...I dunno. Still like the game though.

just so a brawl doesn't happen sometimes the game guide is wrong (you should get a refund) the battlefront guide was screwed up so it's possible that the guide is wrong

Um look it's real simple. I was playing the game I was alert and I clearly distinctly remember everything I said. It's kind of hard not to know when you've seen it with your own eyes.

just so a brawl doesn't happen sometimes the game guide is wrong (you should get a refund) the battlefront guide was screwed up so it's possible that the guide is wrong

Um look it's real simple. I was playing the game I was alert and I clearly distinctly remember everything I said. It's kind of hard not to know when you've seen it with your own eyes.

Plot and character wise, what do you think of the game Viper?

Plot and character wise, what do you think of the game Viper?

Plot was very good and definitely has a darker element. It does however seem a lot like K1's plot in a way, for example there's a huge twist near the end about someone you know real well. The chracters although well developed don't seem to be as deep as K1's characters. You're not able to explore their backgrounds as much as you could in the first game. Overall it's an excellent game and I'd say better than the first.