Major Game Spoilers any1?

Malak and Bastilla are ghosts, canderous is alive, telos jedi academy, Go TO is new droid member, vivas marr was trained by Darth Nihlus and will also join your party if u r pure light or dark, mira joins party if u r light and a wookie named Hanharr will join u if u r evil, he is mean, Revan does not appear, carth returns as admiral onasi, and canderous returns.  the third sith lord is Darth Traya, who is a character that we have seen EVERYWHERE, it is no1 who u would expect, i would tell u who but i dont feel like getting sued by obsidian, also u have a backstabber party member who is a jedi, thats all i will say,u can train members to be jedi:

Handmaiden to be guardian

Atton to be Sentienel

Disciple to be consuler

Bao Dur to be guardian

Mira to be guardian

So if you have a backstabber Jedi Party member and the third Sith Lord Darth Traya is a character we have seen everywhere, and Atris isn't a party member, then wouldn't that mean that Kreia is Darth Traya......think about it.....the names(kreia--traya) even fricken rhyme.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Nearly done with the game? Wow, you must have been playing a marathon session LOL.

So Mira and the Wookie are mutually exclusive, which other party members are mutually exclusive? And can you only train one of the NPCs to become Jedi in a game or anyone of them could be converted?

I am so glad I read the spoilers,know me I love reading spoilers I like to know whats ahead,(ok call me crappy :rolleyes: ) I knew someone was gonig to back stab in your party! ever before I read this thread! people are saying Kreia is the third sith lord?hmmmm? maybe she is,maybe shes not? but I just get the feelimg Vissa Marr might be the third sith lord maybe? because it said above she was trained by Darth Nilihis and there is a back stabber in your party also? I wouldn't be surprised if its Atton Rand because it said that Atton Rand has somthing very very dark and it would surprise players (I read it some where!) oh I am going to love this "watch your back" carefully the companions that you become to known become enemies indeed!....it like the force is bringing enemies together to decide the fate of the galaxy!

Also as for Bastilla Shan as a ghost? maybe she was a ghost because the player was lightside male and killed her! on the Star Forge? but if you were light side male and kept her alive she might not be a force ghost,remember the devs said depending what you chose for revan at the end of KOTOR who would return etc

I think Bastila is atris

Thats not definate mind you please don't stone me

Anyway I think that this sequel is definately a bridger you know

a bigger story of what happened and what will happen since revan is not in the game I am assuming he is either to be in the next game or obsidian killed him off

<_<

Yes I am an xboxer

and yes I don't have it yet

no car no money nno job

I am what we call S.O.L.

How far along are you Wraith? Because I'm just finishing Korriban(I did Dantooine before it) and it Kreia has pretty much all but openly said that the council blamed her for Revan because of her training him. (Its also strongly hinted about another party member being Kreia's daughter)

Ok guys im back with more spoilers-

WARNING

ATRIS IS NOT BASTILLA SHE IS DARTH TRAYA

CANDOROUS IS MANDALORE, 90% sure

Bastilla is dead with Malak, im not there yet but u have a talk with their ghosts

Kreai is a trader but not really, she used to be a sith, as movie shows, but she hates the force and wants you to kill her

The disciple is only for women players while handmaiden is for male characters

Handmaiden can be with Visas Marr

No Apprentices

Snow Lvl is Telos

You lvl up fast

There are a truckload of handmaiden sisters, they cant be trained as jedi for some reason, which adds to the suspision that she is a trader, the girls cannot feel the force.

At Lvl 12 is when if u have influence u can train Jedi

This is all i can think of for now; o u find your first robe on telos military station, its brown caped, for me anyway...

And i dont think Kreia is blind, but she does lose her hand.

Anything else?

Glad to see things being repeated that have already been said in this post. :p

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

From what I heard Bastila was only dead depending on what diolog you chose

Are you 100% shure about this

Reply: uh heh far along Um not far enough to get the game yet :p"

PS: please check out the chronicles section of the Kotor2 website

Okay, I'm now at the 24 hour mark and have some new things for you guys.

Spoilers and Random opinions

The reason the Handmaiden can use the force and her sisters ca not is because she is the daughter of a legendary Echani swordsman (you'll recognize Yusani's name from the first game. and a female jedi who was expelled when the council found out that she gave birth and thus she joined the war with Revans bunch.

I wouldn't necesarily say Bastilla is dead because the whole point was that you were seeing illusions. You see your current friends and they're not yet dead.

Atton Rand has surprised me because he's so much more than a Carth.. really deep character and a huge improvement.

Goto is the crimelord, G0-T0 is the robot who he journeys with you through (remote control). Keeping with the theme of no one being necesarily good or evil he's another interesting companion.

The mandalorian girl is entertaining. I couldn't help but laugh as she gave the other girls advice on how to seduce the exile.

Every character is a lot deeper and has different motive than you'd guess. You also have a few spots where you'll adventure as the supporting guys off on their own and it all helps to make it seem like a StarWars ensemble.

Kreia was Revans first and last teacher, but there were others in-between.

Best sequence wasn't "Revan"'s appearance but when you saw how Kreia was killed by the other 2 Sith Lords. There is a reason she is in the morgue when you meet her and you'll notice that her body doesn't seem to be her own.

Its been great to re-visit Dantooine and Korriban and it kind of makes you more comfortable with the game. Before I hit those planets I felt as if it was this huge mess of a mission that I'd never piece together.

Its amazing how much better the robes and the system of updating your armor, weapons, etc is on this one. I didn't think Obsidian could equal the first but I was dead wrong.

Has anyone swayed a comrade one way or the other significantly? If I have then I haven't noticed it.

Wild Speculations:

I'm guessing that Krea took over the body of the Handmaidens mother.. it just seems to fit and she really objects to the Exile having The Maiden as his apprentice.)

Has anyone playing noticed that other Jedi's besides Visas can sense the force in your character? I'm getting the feel that he's not as re-connected to the force as he thinks.

Who is Atton Rand really? He never does say his real name.