comments on reviews

1Up is a hack-job anyway. Here is the Xbox collection of the guy who wrote the review:

Barbie Horse Adventures

Otogi: Myth of Demons

Grabbed by the Ghoulies

Jet Set Radio Future

And his "Faves" all consist of PS1 and 2 and SNES titles.

Don't think he's a tad biased, do you?

He also did the big write up for the addition of Parappa the Rapper for the 1Up top 50 list. What a knob.

1Up is a hack-job anyway.  Here is the Xbox collection of the guy who wrote the review:

Barbie Horse Adventures 

Otogi: Myth of Demons 

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 

Jet Set Radio Future 

And his "Faves" all consist of PS1 and 2 and SNES titles. 

Don't think he's a tad biased, do you?

He also did the big write up for the addition of Parappa the Rapper for the 1Up top 50 list.  What a knob.

At least he had one good game in his collection... Ilove you barbie! :-

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

gamespot and 1up.com s**k 100% they cannot rewiew s**t ...those two gaming sites are one of the worst gaming sites on the net period and they have a bunch of cruddy re-viewers who can't see when a game of the year slaps them in the garbage can.

the reviewers at 1up.com and gamespot a cruds :angry:

gamespot and 1up.com s**k 100%  they cannot rewiew s**t ...those two gamig sites are one of the worst gaming sites on the net period and they have a bunch of cruddy re-viewers who can't see when a game of the year slaps them in the garbage can.

the reviewers at 1up.com and gamespot a cruds

I would agree 1up is fairly pathetic....they don't go very in-depth and appear to review their games based on person bias....

I do disagree with you though about gamespot. I've always liked them, and thought their reviews were really good.