Lagging during battles

Lagging occurs not only in battles but also in some areas just walking around. When I was on Peragus using T3, the game became super choppy when looking around. This definitely hurts the 'immersion' factor. Hopefully, this stuff will be fixed by the time the PC version hits the streets.

Kinda sucks for those XBox gamers though, don't it. :thumbsup:

I feel for you guys, really. Since I know what it's like to play a game that's got some frustrating bugs. But this is another reason I prefer the PC version. Atleast if we have these same issues, there's the possibility of a patch or two fixing it. What can be done to fix a XBox game? Nothing (that I'm aware of).

Well, SW: Battlefront for xbox had some issues and it's makers were able to fix them with a patch available from xbox live.

Funny how some people think that when the PC version comes out it won't have any of the same slowdown issues.

Has anyone played SimCity 4? Even the fastest PCs can't handle it. Same thing here. There's nothing wrong with the Xbox; KOTOR 2 has some major tweaking to be done (probably more than we'll ever see manifested). Hades_One has a point- you can't put a game on a console with no way of patching it.

I hope they'll let me return it; then I'll wait a few months for the devs to fix some of the bugs.