KOTOR2 Cameos

If you don't want to know, don't read on.

The following characters will return in one form or another:

Canderous (as Mandalore)

Bastila Shan

Carth Onasi

Revan

Darth Malak

Master Vrook

Master Vandar

Really?

Bastila is back

? Ive noticed people mentioning

Revan

is back, but only because they were talking about

the random item generation when looting a body

. The others aren't a surprise either due to random things Ive seen, but do you know anything about when we'll see

Bastila

?

Well, if nothing else, there's definitely going to be a character in te game who looks like Bastila, dresses like Bastila, and sounds like Bastila. Whether it IS Bastila remains to be seen, but we'll see.

Man, that sounds so paranoid/suspicious.

As I said, I take it to mean that she's back. I really doubt these other guys are right, but I cant be sure.

at ign boards the gut says you face malak bastila and some other jedi as a dark side trial.

In which case they are infact ghosts... Because Malak is pretty dead...

But that is a dark side game!

Edit: Some guy on ign said it is a "trial flashback" where you figh Revan, Malak and Bastila. So this means that those ones might just be "force images" or something... Like when Luke sees Vader in the cave from the movie...

Nope. I just know that Jennifer Hale is in the credits, therefore Bastila returns!

Whoa! She's in the credits of Planescape Torment too- weird, I didn't see Bastila in that game... :geek:

Yes, Jennifer Hale is in a couple of Black Isle and Bioware games, I think. Off the top of my head, she plays Deionarra and Fall-From-Grace in Planescape. You can distinguish her voice more easily with Fall-From-Grace though. She's done a lot of games.

--Garfield

just because they are in the credits it doesn't mean they are REALLY in the game, maybe its just a memory type thing where they had to speak there fore they needed the actor back and had to put her in the creditsm though she doesn't play a prominant role in the game....

at ign boards the gut says you face malak bastila and some other jedi as a dark side trial.

In which case they are infact ghosts... Because Malak is pretty dead...

what if revan was purposefully decieving himself so he would think that he killed malalk when he really took him back as his apprentice. :D JK by the way. That flashback idea seems fairly plausible.

Spoiler:

I fought Malak and Bastilla and I am a Lightsider...you have to go into the Shyrackk caves (in the far end of it where you got Qel-Droma Robes In KOTOR). There you have to enter the tomb of Ludo Kresh...in the tomb you relive the events which caused you to follow Revan to war and if you go lightside (and dont follow him) this time around, Bastilla, Malak and a few jedi fight you...they disapear when you kill Malak.

As for Revan...I fought a vision of him at the end of the same tomb...whether he is in the game itself as a living being I dont yet know.