Republic Commando demo in TSL??

its porbly more the fact that most people hu hav the game are where they should be. WITH THEIR BOX! common sense dude!

You see, the funny thing is, there is also this other thing that takes us away from our Xbox's..it's called a day-job, as much as we would all love to have the ability to stay home all day and play, we have bills to pay, like electricity to play our games. Some of us like to come to these forums while at work to answer questions like these....dude.

sooo you hav bills to pay, but at work can still afford to go on these forums, well if work is only that important whats stopping you from stayin home playin the game, il certainly be pulling a sicky the first day i get it.

ps why be sarcy with the dude thing thats not very 'adult' of you?

sooo you hav bills to pay, but at work can still afford to go on these forums, well if work is only that important whats stopping you from stayin home playin the game, il certainly be pulling a sicky the first day i get it.

ps why be sarcy with the dude thing thats not very 'adult' of you?

okay, my bad. sorry for being so snappy...your right. On the other note, I can't skip work, I have a newborn to take care of...it can get rough during christmas time...soon, you will know, Mwhahahahaha, lol.