A Request for The Devs

This is a request for the Devs not to release TSL (PC version) to soon before they have fixed all the bugs and other issues of the Xbox version. I won't mind if it were delayed one or two months, even all the way to summer, as long as it is complete and I am sure many PC gamers would agree with me. So please don't release TSL (PC) until it is done even if it means a delay.

This is a request for the Devs not to release TSL (PC version) to soon before they have fixed all the bugs and other issues of the Xbox version. I won't mind if it were delayed one or two months, even all the way to summer, as long as it is complete and I am sure  many PC gamers would agree with me. So please don't release TSL (PC) until it is done even if it means a delay.

i'm not worrired about that patch shouid sort that out but i hope crashs wont happen

This is a request for the Devs not to release TSL (PC version) to soon before they have fixed all the bugs and other issues of the Xbox version. I won't mind if it were delayed one or two months, even all the way to summer, as long as it is complete and I am sure  many PC gamers would agree with me. So please don't release TSL (PC) until it is done even if it means a delay.

Speak for yourself... ive been waiting since i finished KotOR1 and i cannot wait anymore!

It doesn't really matter if the devs think it is ready or not. Since Lucas Arts owns the property, they decide when and how the game is released. The devs have very little control over this decision.

I don't agree with you

I don't agree with you

Me neither :geek:

I wouldn't mind personally with the game getting delayed. However I can't speak for everyone else who wants the game as soon as possible so I must defer to them.

Ahh...who am I kidding, its only with the strongest resilience of my weak mind that I am restraining from rushing out to Gamestop and buying a used Xbox and K2.

That and not carrying around my debit card and any cash whatsoever.

*sigh* :geek:

I don't agree with you

Me neither :geek:

they aren't id software...plus i dont agree with you...games should be release on time with very few bugs, then the bug when caught can be worked out in the first patch.

I've got an even better idea. Instead of hoping they will delay the release to fix all the bugs, hope that they're already fixing all the bugs, and the reason it's coming out in Feb is because they're taking the time to make it perfect. Isn't that a much better alternative?

Don't ask them to make a good game, tell them to have made a good game.

I've got an even better idea. Instead of hoping they will delay the release to fix all the bugs, hope that they're already fixing all the bugs, and the reason it's coming out in Feb is because they're taking the time to make it perfect. Isn't that a much better alternative?

Don't ask them to make a good game, tell them to have made a good game.

I like that suggestion. Let's go with this one.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Judging by what happened with the US Xbox, I don't think the Devs have much control over when it was released. Anyways, its bound to be less buggy than KOTOR I was on release, because they'll probably incorporate the 3 patches for that into the sequel.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Since the use the same engine (with minor upgrades as they have said) it would only seem logical to asume that it will have less bugs.

But mysterious are the ways of the bugs, so I would expect one or two patches to come out within a month of the day of release.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom