Is there Master Speed?

• 1 year later...
Or as I call it, the "vroom" button?

Yah, it's there... doesn't stack with the extra attacks of a Sith Marauder, though (grrr). 

And not to be used in armor. 

:)

Always was restriced by armor. I noticed in the DVD that comes with the Priam book, they don't mention it once as a "must have" power. Maybe they aren't as good a guide as they think? It's a must have, dark or light side. two extra attacks, and you get places much quicker? I'm sold.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

yep, its a light side thing

It wasn't in K1, was it? I seem to recall it being a universal power. :rolleyes:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Yah, it's there... doesn't stack with the extra attacks of a Sith Marauder, though (grrr). 

:rolleyes:

Always was restriced by armor. I noticed in the DVD that comes with the Priam book, they don't mention it once as a "must have" power. Maybe they aren't as good a guide as they think? It's a must have, dark or light side. two extra attacks, and you get places much quicker? I'm sold.

Very true. Makes the game much easier and the travel distances more tolerable. Use it with a Double-Bladed Lightsaber and Master Flurry and you'll get like six attacks in a turn. Prima must be drinking.

The blur animation is really annoying. I used a little file to get rid of only the speed-blur effect. Much better.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:-

Very true. Makes the game much easier and the travel distances more tolerable. Use it with a Double-Bladed Lightsaber and Master Flurry and you'll get like six attacks in a turn. Prima must be drinking.

Actually, with two blades, flurry, and MS, you get five attacks. As a Weapon Master, throw in Juyo form, you get six. :)

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

I love speed! I use the sge and get it all the time, and I heard of a simple mod that allows its use with armor. (just a rumor). I get two extra attacks per round, and I also can move around the map much faster!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Yeah you can, but it also turns off the blur on the swoops too. Maybe LC just wanted the speed blur removed and not the swoop blur.

Yes, that's correct.

I think if you turn it off in 'options' it turns off a few effects, not just the swoops one - since you're disabling an entire effect setting, not just one specific in-game effect.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts