You know the russians have "connections" Lukie :luck:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The pink side should be wiped from the face of the planet. Not only do you ruin threads with your bs, but you call yourself pink side, I bet you play with barbie dolls too, while singing "I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. magination, life is your creation" :blink:

The pink side should be wiped from the face of the planet. Not only do you ruin threads with your bs, but you call yourself pink side, I bet you play with barbie dolls too, while singing "I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. magination, life is your creation"  :blink:

ROFL

That's a good one buddy. I'm with you.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

The pink side should be wiped from the face of the planet. Not only do you ruin threads with your bs, but you call yourself pink side, I bet you play with barbie dolls too, while singing "I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. magination, life is your creation"  :p

First of all, I hate barbies. Second of all, there's nothing wrong with them, if that's your thing. We don't ruin threads, we enhance them.

Stop sippin' on that haterade :blink:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The pink side should be wiped from the face of the planet. Not only do you ruin threads with your bs, but you call yourself pink side, I bet you play with barbie dolls too, while singing "I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. magination, life is your creation"  :)

First of all, I hate barbies. Second of all, there's nothing wrong with them, if that's your thing. We don't ruin threads, we enhance them.

Stop sippin' on that haterade :)

Yeah, stop the hatin' and start the lovin' :-

She's quite human.  She had her face... damaged, though.  A complicated past, and a betrayal by a certain apprentice of hers.

What do you mean 'damaged'? Any specifics? I'm a spoiler hound, you see.

Let's just say...she was roughed up. PM me if you want to know more.