What is that?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Btw, anybody know Handmaiden's REAL name?

Brianna

Sorry about that I quoted the wrong post, the question was asked what the handmaiden's real name was, which is

Brianna

someone asked if that name might be one of the devs girlfriends. Devs responded 99 percent no. I was thinking that someone at Obsidian was a Fleetwood Mac fan, that song is one of Fleetwood Mac's most popular.

Um, I wonder if that's one of the Devs' girlfriends' names. It's not especially Starwarsy, if you know what I mean. Too... normal!

Heh, not like "Luke" for example? :huh:

^ He's got a point.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Kreia is an interesting character. She isn't inclined to good or evil, but her attitude and personality can easily lead one down the dark path. I found her to be a welcome dose of logic, but thought her extremely odd for a Jedi. Once I later found out she is

a former Sith Lord

, this made a whole lot more sense. Above all, she wants you to survive, and she only does what she thinks is best for you and your power. I always take her with me, either to be berated for my kindness, rediculed for my bluntness, or praised for my cunning.

The Dark Lord

swesbrly5iz.gif

I love kreia. She's an amazing character. I doubt she's that popular with most people, but she's by far the most well-done of them all. I just wish they had paid that sort of time and attention to the rest of them.

That said, after the end of the game... god, I HATED HER. I wanted to take back all of the nice things that I said to gain influence with her, hahaha...

I love kreia.  She's an amazing character.  I doubt she's that popular with most people, but she's by far the most well-done of them all.  I just wish they had paid that sort of time and attention to the rest of them.

That said, after the end of the game... god, I HATED HER.  I wanted to take back all of the nice things that I said to gain influence with her, hahaha...

So true. For the past couple of months there have been a million "Who do you find interesting from K2" polls and I always chose Kreia because she always seemed so mysterious to me, especially if she doesn't care if you go Light or Dark.

But after the end I hated her as well... for multiple reasons.

Kill everybody... :-

That's a bad example for a Sith.

We sith are not idiotic to kill everyone, who simply kill whomever stands in our way.

Yes you are, which is why the pink side is supreme!

Destroy the pink side of the Force. >_<

It is obviously something that stands in our way.

Dark side muscle head :lol: That's why malak got the business end of my lightsaber. "Let's blow up everything like idiots! We are sith hear us roar!" :thumbsup: DS Luke you may be a darkside master, but you can't destroy the Pink Goddess :cool:

The Pink side? I see nothing to be worried about...

Shhh you! :wub:

You people just don't get it, do you?

No they don't silly Sith fools, right apprentice? :)